WooHoo...Geocoin leads to return of lost backpack!

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

This log was on a coin that I have on my watchlist.

i found this in beavercreek, oh; in a backpack along the bike trail, does anyone want it? what should i do? this sounds like some sort of game, i'm not interested in playing only returning this item if someone needs it.

A few emails and a little poking and proding has led to the return of the missing Backback to it's owner, and also gotten the Coin back into circulation. Thanks to a helpful finder that took the time to register in order to find the proper place for everything.

I went to school within 15 minutes of that backpack drop... I really like Beavercreek. Another town close-by is called Yellow Springs... very hippie-esque. It is home to a very liberal college called Antioch and Dave Chappelle. If you ever get a chance to drive through Yellow Springs, I would highly recommend it.

On a side note ( :lol: ) ... It's nice to see that there are good, pro-active people out there. Kudos to them.