User ID number

I have just found our Geocaching ID number.

How do I find someone else's?

Hover over their name in the forum and it'll show up in an info bar at the bottom of the screen in your browser...if they've ever posted in the forum, that is. (go to their profile and click on "see all forum posts")

There was going to be a cache based on local cacher id's down your way a few years ago....I may have to reinstate it one day ;)

Edited by keehotee

Hover over their name in the forum and it'll show up in an info bar at the bottom of the screen in your browser...if they've ever posted in the forum, that is. (go to their profile and click on "see all forum posts")

And if they've never posted in the forums, you can still use that link: Because in the page that loads, the member ID is in the URL, after the "mid=" part at the end.

There was going to be a cache based on local cacher id's down your way a few years ago....I may have to reinstate it one day ;)

Thanks Tim. I shall now know what to look out for......one day ......if it doesnt turn up in one of mine first.

Edited by Weary Banker & Bookworm

why would you ever want to know someones elses no??? jeff=bones1.

- - - - - - >>>

Thanks Tim. I shall now know what to look out for......one day ......if it doesnt turn up in one of mine first.