Must Do caches in and around Cypress, CA

CACHE KRAWLER

I should have posted this a week ago, but I am in town for work and have a week left. I have grabbed around 30 caches or so but am absofreakinlutly tired of finding micro after micro. I don't mind a great micro or small cache as long as it has some history or is a great challenge, but I need something more. It doesn't matter what type of cache it is, Earth cache, Virtual, regular etc...

I went up to Big Bear Lake yesterday and had a great time and enjoyed the drive, so I'm not afraid of a bit of a drive to get a good one.

Thank you for any assistance!!!

I should have posted this a week ago, but I am in town for work and have a week left. I have grabbed around 30 caches or so but am absofreakinlutly tired of finding micro after micro. I don't mind a great micro or small cache as long as it has some history or is a great challenge, but I need something more. It doesn't matter what type of cache it is, Earth cache, Virtual, regular etc...

I went up to Big Bear Lake yesterday and had a great time and enjoyed the drive, so I'm not afraid of a bit of a drive to get a good one.

Thank you for any assistance!!!

I'd recommend heading down to Newport Beach, Balboa Island, and Upper Newport Bay area. There are lots of small caches, a few micros, a webcam cache, and an earth cache. And this is one of the best areas to visit in southern California.