Geocaching on the BBC

Right - that gives us three days to clear every photo developers of film pots before the rush next week..... ;)

You take the South West, I'll cover the South East and Pharisee can do everything above Luton.

That sounds like a plan.... but I'll need more than three days to cover everywhere north of Luton :(

Right - that gives us three days to clear every photo developers of film pots before the rush next week..... ;)

You take the South West, I'll cover the South East and Pharisee can do everything above Luton.

That sounds like a plan.... but I'll need more than three days to cover everywhere north of Luton :(

Just do a few small villages... Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool and Newcastle and nobody will notice!

The biggest worry is that ppl wont be interested yet theyll go on the site and then find the nearest ones to them and just go on a muggle spree.......But flip that we could get loads more cachers joing this ever growing community ?!?!

What programme am i recording?? (deffo gonna be skipping the chris evans part)

Alssoooo i think the programme should tell the viewers if they are planning to start caching that they need to read the T&Cs about caches and TBs

Edited by jady1987

The biggest worry is that ppl wont be interested yet theyll go on the site and then find the nearest ones to them and just go on a muggle spree.......But flip that we could get loads more cachers joing this ever growing community ?!?!

Alssoooo i think the programme should tell the viewers if they are planning to start caching that they need to read the T&Cs about caches and TBs

The One Show... BBC1... Tomorrow 6ish

Make that 7 ish.... The news is on at 6.

Oxfordshire covered. No 35 millers available anywhere here now :ph34r: .

Make that 7 ish.... The news is on at 6.

I do this every Summer... One clock in the house doesn't automatically change to BST and it's the wall clock in the living room. So the front room is on GMT and I tend to time off it. Good job I never watch TV live!

Ok... Will sky+ it as we've heard rumour Chris Evans may be on. Will await timings for caching bit so we don't have to suffer him!

Give him another chance; he's grown into quite a likeable presenter and DJ since he's come down from his own ar$e.

OK... but if he's still up there I'll be upset... a pint at an event should fix me though :D

Ok... Will sky+ it as we've heard rumour Chris Evans may be on. Will await timings for caching bit so we don't have to suffer him!

Give him another chance; he's grown into quite a likeable presenter and DJ since he's come down from his own ar$e.

OK... but if he's still up there I'll be upset... a pint at an event should fix me though :D

Well I can't promise you'll like him now, but I'll buy you a pint anyway :)

Best be having 2 then... I hate being in debt :) Hopefully not as annoying as he was... and my housemates down south loved TFI... not good!

Best be having 2 then... I hate being in debt :) Hopefully not as annoying as he was... and my housemates down south loved TFI... not good!

I suspect we'll be watching - especially as we know the cacher who is featuring!

Geocaching on the BBC One Show - Friday 24th 7pm. The article about geocaching that was going to be on last week is on this week + plus + they are doing a live treasure hunt! They'll be giving out a set of coordinates at the start of the show for 'somewhere in the Bristol region' and asking for geocachers to come and join them - live! So make sure you've got your TV's on ready and new batteries in your GPS!

Having spoken to the shows producer I understand the article filmed last week in the Brecons will be shown on Friday's show after they give out the location coordinates for the live bit somewhere in the Bristol area. So watch the show and come along!

Chris

Graculus

Volunteer UK Reviewer for geocaching.com

UK Geocaching Information & Resources website www.follow-the-arrow.co.uk

Geocaching.com Knowledge Books