Just curious - do all APE caches share the same icon/souvenier?

Redfist

In other words, now that I've "missed out" on getting Mission 9 (I was flying up there for a Father's day trip - oh well...), will getting the one in Brazil result in the same icon/souvenier? Or did all APE caches have unique ones? Either is perfectly fine/justified - I'm just curious...

Thanks.

The Project APE caches all had the same icon.

TPTB promised a souvenir for 'the APE cache', but it turned out to be only for Tunnel of Light. One of those Seattlecentric things. Those of us who found other APE caches and were expecting the souvenir were a bit distraught, and are still waiting for our souvenirs for Crab Creek, for instance.

TPTB promised a souvenir for 'the APE cache', but it turned out to be only for Tunnel of Light. One of those Seattlecentric things. Those of us who found other APE caches and were expecting the souvenir were a bit distraught, and are still waiting for our souvenirs for Crab Creek, for instance.

Makes sense, actually. You get a unique icon for finding an APE cache but a souvenir for finding the particular APE cache in Washington.

If you visit The Original Stash Tribute Plaque, you'll get a traditional cache icon (if you don't already have it), but a souvenir for finding that particular traditional cache.

Makes sense, actually. You get a unique icon for finding an APE cache but a souvenir for finding the particular APE cache in Washington.

If you visit The Original Stash Tribute Plaque, you'll get a traditional cache icon (if you don't already have it), but a souvenir for finding that particular traditional cache.

Makes sense. Here's to hoping that they add a souvenier for the other APE caches (or at least a common APE series). If I'm going to extend a Brazil trip, I'd love to get a souvenier for the effort! (beyond yellow fever...)

:)

Makes sense. Here's to hoping that they add a souvenier for the other APE caches (or at least a common APE series). If I'm going to extend a Brazil trip, I'd love to get a souvenier for the effort! (beyond yellow fever...)

If you are going to Brasil, I will carry your luggage!

All of it.

If you are going to Brasil, I will carry your luggage!

All of it.

The next time I find I'm going to Sao Paulo for work, I'll post to see if others wish to go with and make it an adventure.

Careful, you may get weighed down with "yesses" and/or travel bugs and geocoins....

It would stink if 4000 people said 'yes' and we had a 5 mile long caravan of cars driving into the jungle. :laughing:

Missed seeing you at the recent FM at Pinnacle Peak. :mad:

I'm an Arizonan!

PICK ME!

PICK ME!

PICK ME!

PICK ME!

I was there but not as social as I wanted to be. I was "that guy" in the green shirt with his wife and kid in a stroller (just the kid, not the wife :laughing: ). It's a shame I didn't have a chance to meet you. If you look at the pics LG posted, you'll find me.