The End of the Trifecta

Shop99er

I'm very sad to hear this. had plans to do the trifecta this summer after the tunnel reopened and now won't have the chance.

If people know who has done this, as was posted in another thread, how come nobody is telling the story and trying to do something about it.

If people know who has done this, as was posted in another thread, how come nobody is telling the story and trying to do something about it.

There is no hard evidence, only veiled threats and and suggestions from the suspect (who has an axe to grind with not only me but also Groundspeak).

There is no hard evidence, only veiled threats and and suggestions from the suspect (who has an axe to grind with not only me but also Groundspeak).

A sad day indeed :mad::mad::mad::mad: gald I got it at the MEG event....even then there was someone that stole the lid before I got there tht sucked 2.

Scubasonic

:( I'm still having problems with this issue that a Grown Child could act in this matter. Then sit back in their Child Cave and smile about their actions.

They have lowered them self to a Common Thief or lower than Whale Doo.

They must not have any self respect and those that may have called themselves this person's friend can now no longer look them in the face and say 'FRIEND' only 'FIEND'.

So sad that they never grew into adulthood and understood 'Life is Tough & only they can make something GREAT of themselves.'

This was great game that anyone could play and enjoy, then have someone step forward to ruin it for others and those new to the experience.

I step back into the Woodworks, knowing this is a SAD day for all. I'm for one that is Heart broken on this day as others are as they learn of Tragic Action.

May we all find PEACE/CLOSURE someday............................ :huh:

:( I'm still having problems with this issue that a Grown Child could act in this matter. Then sit back in their Child Cave and smile about their actions.

They have lowered them self to a Common Thief or lower than Whale Doo.

They must not have any self respect and those that may have called themselves this person's friend can now no longer look them in the face and say 'FRIEND' only 'FIEND'.

So sad that they never grew into adulthood and understood 'Life is Tough & only they can make something GREAT of themselves.'

This was great game that anyone could play and enjoy, then have someone step forward to ruin it for others and those new to the experience.

I step back into the Woodworks, knowing this is a SAD day for all. I'm for one that is Heart broken on this day as others are as they learn of Tragic Action.

May we all find PEACE/CLOSURE someday............................ :huh:

+1 is lame, but I certainly could not have expressed my feelings better.