A virus in my GPX Pocket Query!!!

SerenityNow

I received my pocket queries today in my Yahoo e-mail account and, as I usually do, I had Yahoo scan them with Norton's Antivirus before downloading. Good thing I did. The first set of queries for Northwest Ohio were clean as a whistle as was the PDA query for Northeast Ohio. However, when Norton's scanned my GPX file for Northeast Ohio it found a virus. Obviously I didn't download it, but this really worries me. Has Geocaching.com been attached by this newest outbreak of viruses?

I sent the e-mail back to geocaching so they can investigate but we all had better be careful of our pocket query downloads for awhile!

This world has nothing for me

And this world has everything.

All that I could want

And nothing that I need.

**** Cademan's Call ****

I already fowarded it to contact@geocaching.com and then deleted it from my inbox. If it happens again tomorrow I'll forward it on to you, Elias! Thanks for the prompt answers everyone!

This world has nothing for me

And this world has everything.

All that I could want

And nothing that I need.

**** Cademan's Call ****

Wow there's only 22 active caches in all of NE Ohio icon_eek.gificon_confused.gif

McAfee VirusScan did not find any virii in the PQ or any converted files based on that PQ. Maybe Elias will notice something.

EDIT: I see he didn't. Probably just stray electrons.

Hemlock - The alternative to purple frownies.