Disappointed in Groundspeak

Incorrect.
That's your opinion, not fact and you should learn the difference. It would serve you well.
Maybe the way to do things on the net is my opinion, but not your incorrectness. I never said everyone should quote others except for me. You're trying to paint me in a bad light by misleading people. So please stop it.
You're supplying the light, the paint, the brushes and the canvas. I don't have time for you. I need to go find a cache before nightfall. I've got a caching streak going, today'll be day 67.

So, people are now trying to get this thread so far off course that it'll get locked? That's really immature. Why not just ignore the thread?

Cuz that wouldn't be any where near as much fun as talking about llamas and their spit.

If you don't mind I would much rather talk about the cat the lives next door to Flask.

You make baby J33bu$ cry! Please.............. NO FREAKING FACEBOOK! I'm so freaking sick of the facebook frenzy. What the heck is wrong with people that they have to have crap like this?

Just say NO to social networking sites. Period.

Move to China. No Facebook. No Twitter. On the other hand, there are very few geocaches.

So, people are now trying to get this thread so far off course that it'll get locked? That's really immature. Why not just ignore the thread?

Cuz that wouldn't be any where near as much fun as talking about llamas and their spit.

If you don't mind I would much rather talk about the cat the lives next door to Flask.

Sure

By the middle of page 4 I caught myself wishing for the very first time that I wish a thread would get locked...

DL.jpg

and I thought the above after OP.

If the op has his way I am glad that I installed Better facebook. Doesn't anyone use ICQ anymore?

I prefer Alpacas to Llamas. It's because they don't remind me of Lorenzo Lamas.

Sesame Street used to show a video of a girl in NY City strolling through the streets with her pet llama. The kid was taking the llama to have it's teeth cleaned. There was a song with it. The song was about "me and my llama going to the dentist".

Sesame Street used to show a video of a girl in NY City strolling through the streets with her pet llama. The kid was taking the llama to have it's teeth cleaned. There was a song with it. The song was about "me and my llama going to the dentist".

Totally remember that. And now the song is stuck in my head.

Totally remember that. And now the song is stuck in my head.

I resist your effort to touture me by getting a chilhood song stuck in my head too and counter with...

Edited by Vater_Araignee