Availability of Statistics

Maybe this topic should be in the feedback forum for the site but before I do this, is anyone else struggling to get to their statistics. Since Thursday, I generally get a geocaching page with the message that "Statistics are not available at this time". Sometimes I get an Error 500 page and very occasionally I get to see my stats. Is it just my puter set up or does anyone else have this problem recently. Thanks.

Maybe this topic should be in the feedback forum for the site but before I do this, is anyone else struggling to get to their statistics. Since Thursday, I generally get a geocaching page with the message that "Statistics are not available at this time". Sometimes I get an Error 500 page and very occasionally I get to see my stats. Is it just my puter set up or does anyone else have this problem recently. Thanks.

I can see mine and yours... but have had this in the past!

Thanks everyone for the replies. If this problem persists, I will post a thread in the site feedback forum quoting this thread.

its not the first time it happens, ever since its been introduced i get that message once in a while and they just come back in an hour or so

Yep same for me, and Colin you've got a typo in the URL for the podcasts in your sig (not enought 't's) :rolleyes:

Hmm. Can't see this myself. I don't have anything in my signature for the forums. However, I tried to see if member Colin has such but when I click on member list, all I get is my own profile, not a list of members. So, I searched for 'Colin' which gave 3 pages of possible results. What wanted was not on the first page and when I chose page 2, I get a message to say that there are no results for 'Colin' which is not right as I was looking at them. There seems to be other issues with this website.

Yep same for me, and Colin you've got a typo in the URL for the podcasts in your sig (not enought 't's) :rolleyes:

Hmm. Can't see this myself. I don't have anything in my signature for the forums. However, I tried to see if member Colin has such but when I click on member list, all I get is my own profile, not a list of members. So, I searched for 'Colin' which gave 3 pages of possible results. What wanted was not on the first page and when I chose page 2, I get a message to say that there are no results for 'Colin' which is not right as I was looking at them. There seems to be other issues with this website.

i'm quite sure he meant "Cornell", see second post, he has a podcast link in his signature

i'm quite sure he meant "Cornell", see second post, he has a podcast link in his signature

Whose name is Collin... :D

Missing 'T' in a sig, missing 'L' in another post! :laughing:

(Whats the quote about correcting someone else's spelling, will always have a spelling mistake of it's own? :rolleyes: ) :D

Edited by Bear and Ragged

Ah yes. I have met Cornell and he is into podcasts and his name may well be Colin/Collin. Thanks. Still a pity that accessing the member list does not work properly though.

Whose name is Collin... :D

Yep, that's the dude, I figured he'd know it was aimed at him 'cos he does the UK Geocaching Podcast, and has the link in his sig.

I've been to several Events recently and there appears to be lots of cachers whose first name is Colin. Colin is my name too although I was unable to use it as a caching name, hence the C0lin.

Hey guys - yes, it was me they were meaning, yes C0lin, we did meet at the flash mod, and yes, my name is Collin. :)

I also fixed the signature line (below) for the podcast - from the headsup I got in another thread. :)

Sorry I didn't respond to this earlier, keep forgetting to tick the email replies button (or it's not available in the quick reply box).