Living in Japan

AKMccambridge

I have lived in Japan for 7 years now and just learned of Geocaching. I have my Iphone 3g and have found a couple of caches and met a couple of cachers but I am not sure how many are around here. are there any geocachers living in the Iwakuni to Hiroshima areas? I am always looking for a reason to get out of the house and meeting new people is a great excuse.

I have lived in Japan for 7 years now and just learned of Geocaching. I have my Iphone 3g and have found a couple of caches and met a couple of cachers but I am not sure how many are around here. are there any geocachers living in the Iwakuni to Hiroshima areas? I am always looking for a reason to get out of the house and meeting new people is a great excuse.

Hi there! Welcome to the hobby/sport/addiction!! I have sent you a message through your gc account.

Edited by PrincessDiala

Hi Welcome to Geocaching World.

I live in Yokohama.

Geocacher in Japan, there has contact with a group of Facebook. The name of the group, is "gcjp".

If you request to join the group, we are welcome.

Please join us.

Hiya,

My name is orusan and unfortunately I live in Tokyo.

When I went to Hiroshima in April this year, I met 2 really nice geocachers. If you look for the cache hider in the region and maybe you could contact them via geocaching.com mail?