New to Kansas City

jlkoliha

Hey all,

I just moved to Kansas City last week to work for KCP&L this summer. I finally got out today for a few finds in Swope Park, but I really don't know the area too well. If anyone in the area would like to meet up to cache let me know!

Thanks

-Jared

Hey all,

I just moved to Kansas City last week to work for KCP&L this summer. I finally got out today for a few finds in Swope Park, but I really don't know the area too well. If anyone in the area would like to meet up to cache let me know!

Thanks

-Jared

I'm 80% sure that you are in the wrong forum. :) IIRC, both Missouri and Kansas (not sure which KC you are in) are classed as "Great Plains" states, instead of the Midwest. I don't live in KC, but I've cached there, they have a great group of helpful cachers. Try reposting in, or checking out the websites listed in, the Great Plains forum.

Hope this helps!

:D There are many caches here locally.......I'm new to the game but lived here all my life.......so very familiar with the "lay-of-the-land"

Hey all,

Thanks

-Jared

Hey all,

Thanks

-Jared

I'm 80% sure that you are in the wrong forum. :) IIRC, both Missouri and Kansas (not sure which KC you are in) are classed as "Great Plains" states, instead of the Midwest. I don't live in KC, but I've cached there, they have a great group of helpful cachers. Try reposting in, or checking out the websites listed in, the Great Plains forum.

Hope this helps!

This 100% the correct forum: Midwest

Talk Geocaching in Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, and Wisconsin.