Pocket Query E-mails

GoaTSniFFer

This looks to be the place that Jeremy relocated the thread to.

Yesterday I created a query and got the results promptly. I then changed the query to gzip the results since Yahoo! thinks it has a virus (a first for me, but others have had to deal with this, I know), and added Friday to the generate list so that I'd have it waiting for me in the morning. Still nothing!?!?

quote:
Originally posted by pdxmarathonman:

I wonder if I am running into the ISP problem that Elias mentioned in some of the other threads regarding query problems....

Could someone confirm this for me?

Your query was run at 1:38 pm today and delivered to your mail server at 1:42 pm (Pacific time).

smile.gif Elias

quote:
Originally posted by MedicOne:

Well I'm not using any form of hot mail and I'm STILL not getting any replies. I just rebuilt and tried to have it shipped to my work number - no luck there either.

As I mentioned in this post your queries were sucessfully delivered to your ISP's mail server.

smile.gif Elias

quote:
Originally posted by GoaTSniFFer:

I am using Hotmail, but even if it were spam it should go to my Junk folder first. Anyway to check and see if mine have been run?

Your queries ran, but are sitting on our mail server waiting for Hotmail to accept them. Hotmail currently isn't accepting very many emails from us.

smile.gif Elias

[This message was edited by Elias on October 17, 2003 at 03:33 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by GoaTSniFFer:

Anyway to dump those queries then? I have resubmitted the queries using my personal e-mail address.

Me too. Since I just found out about problems with hotmail, I have also changed my email address and revalidated my account.

How about bumping the machine or jiggling the handle or something? I leave town in the morning to (hopefully) hunt some caches.

Thanks.

worldtraveler