local reviewer

I must say that I think the reviewer team do a great job that not many of us would volunteer for. They have a set of guidline that they are required to work to and from my experience they do that very well will some flexibility.

I have always found the ones I have communicated with are helpful.

Always remember folks, these people also have a 'real' life as well as their reviewer life and sometimes this may have to take preference.

They are often in a 'Damned if they do and Damned if they don't' position.

What DalesmanX did not mention in his post was, that the majority of the UK & Ireland Reviewers where in Ireland for a Team Building Conference, the majority of us did not have any net access, as we did not have our laptops with us.

Keith even kept smiling very late Saturday night, when I had us walking in all directions whilst heading back to the hotel (the GPS was suffering from multi path) and a 40 minute journey turned into a 2 hour journey :yikes::anicute:. And this with someone walking around Dublin with a 5ft wooden Walking Staff :yikes:.

Sometimes Reviewers don't have net access (personally I had a 5 day period recently when my Broadband was down completely). We all realise how important a persons cache submission is to them, and always strive to action it as quick as possible. Sometime other things get in the way,

Deci

The staff hopefully will soon be going on sale in the Groundspeak shop, as a Trackable B)

PS: Hi Mandy I saw the comment, Keith is a teddy bear compared to me :laughing:

..the UK & Ireland Reviewers where in Ireland for a Team Building Conference...

So thats what it was - a Team building Conference- must remember that one.

Saw lots of "team building " on the Sunday afternoon - it was good to meet up with all of you.

Our 2 local reviewers Croghan and Inishanier are 2 top blokes who have helped me no end when I'm setting caches and I can't see any of the rest of the UK and Ireland team being any different from the limited time I've been in their company.

Having met our local reviewer many times, my opinion (based on the evideence of last weekend's camping event) is that they generally can't stand up without assistance, can't see large traffic cones or guy ropes, and spend their time in denial about being drunk... :lol: No names though, Andy...!

As I said in my attended log it was nothing to do with the wine it was the Marmite that did it..... :D