New level rumors

Tank and Spaz

Heard rumor for a reliable source that the new levels were do out at the end of May. Now seeing as it is June, I have not heard or seen anything... Can someone throw me a life line and let me know what happened. Did it get lost in a cave? Too many nights out on the town? or is it being held hostage by a very mean cacher? Either way, whats the status.. I have some newbies who are all about the numbers and they are excited to learn more about this once in a lifetime offer..

Heard rumor for a reliable source that the new levels were do out at the end of May. Now seeing as it is June, I have not heard or seen anything... Can someone throw me a life line and let me know what happened. Did it get lost in a cave? Too many nights out on the town? or is it being held hostage by a very mean cacher? Either way, whats the status.. I have some newbies who are all about the numbers and they are excited to learn more about this once in a lifetime offer..

I guess that the lastest news officially anncounced was this one

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=268247&view=findpost&p=4718936

which dates from May 22, 2011.

As geoaware replied to your question, I guess that you have already been aware of that reply and are asking for something

more concrete, right? (I am very unsure whether I understand you correctly as your writing style used above is very different from my way of thinking.)

Since May 22 not much time has passed and I guess that more time will be needed until the new levels will have been implemented. The newbies are not losing anything if they use the time until the new levels are showing up for visiting ECs.

Cezanne

I guess that the lastest news officially anncounced was this one

http://forums.Ground...dpost&p=4718936

which dates from May 22, 2011.

As geoaware replied to your question, I guess that you have already been aware of that reply and are asking for something

more concrete, right? (I am very unsure whether I understand you correctly as your writing style used above is very different from my way of thinking.)

Since May 22 not much time has passed and I guess that more time will be needed until the new levels will have been implemented. The newbies are not losing anything if they use the time until the new levels are showing up for visiting ECs.

Cezanne

So, in short, no, you don't know the answer.

Sorry for the lack of news...but sometimes these things take time for testing and getting all the parts of the puzzle together. We are VERY close...and hope to be making an announcement very soon.

Geoaware

Thanks for the little snippet, it is nice to be kept inn the loop. Sometimes the silence can be deafening! :ph34r: