cito help. Don't speak the local language.

So I would like to host a cito event and I don't speak the local language. I have tried to ask local geocachers for help and I get the feeling they don't want to be bothered with the detail. Last year a local had one and they had plenty of people show up so it just the planning they don't want to be involved in. Anyway, my idea is to have a event where we meet outside of the local subway station, we will then walk to the nearby river. It has a public biking and walking trail that goes 20+ km to the capital city. We would walk down it for maybe 3 km and end at a subway station further down the line for lunch. As for trash disposal we will have to use the government regulated bags, it is how they pay for the garbage pickup. As for where to put the trash, the locals just put the trash in designated areas (no dumpsters) so I figured that we would just put our trash in these locations. Does this sound good? help!

Can someone you work with help you translate your cache page, and to insure that placing your trash in those designated drop areas is allowed? It sounds like it could be a fun day.

Thank you for replying!

I have brought up a CITO event numerous times at the monthly "meet and greet" events. According to the locals, the trash locations are public. Because everyone pays the same taxes, every one uses the regulated bags to pay for the trash collection, the same government run company picks up all the trash and all the trash ends up in the same place I am told that any one can put their trash at any one of these spots.

I guess i just want to know if this idea, that is walking along the river on the public path would be allowed. I came up with the walk along the river so that it is a public space so I don't have to figure out how to ask land managers permission to hold the event at the local park. I have asked my reviewer who I also get the felling does not want to be bothered with the details and he seemed annoyed. He said "urban citos don't work" but looking over the site I see many examples where their are urban cito events. Anyways, what do you think. does this sounds like a solid plan? If a mod wants to look at my unpublished listing the GC code is GC2XWBK.

thanks for the reply.

Can someone you work with help you translate your cache page, and to insure that placing your trash in those designated drop areas is allowed? It sounds like it could be a fun day.

Thank you for replying!

I have brought up a CITO event numerous times at the monthly "meet and greet" events. According to the locals, the trash locations are public. Because everyone pays the same taxes, every one uses the regulated bags to pay for the trash collection, the same government run company picks up all the trash and all the trash ends up in the same place I am told that any one can put their trash at any one of these spots.

I guess i just want to know if this idea, that is walking along the river on the public path would be allowed. I came up with the walk along the river so that it is a public space so I don't have to figure out how to ask land managers permission to hold the event at the local park. I have asked my reviewer who I also get the felling does not want to be bothered with the details and he seemed annoyed. He said "urban citos don't work" but looking over the site I see many examples where their are urban cito events. Anyways, what do you think. does this sounds like a solid plan? If a mod wants to look at my unpublished listing the GC code is GC2XWBK.

thanks for the reply.

Is it an urban park? E.G. Fairmount Park or Central Park? Or is it urban, urban, like the city?