Coin Spotlight Mission

sheltiedogshowlover

Once upon a time.....

Butterfly Lady retrieved a parcel from her door step, and now has a lovely story to read and 9 parcels to open.....

Story - "The Ugly Duckling"

oh, what will be revealed?

Looks like someone had a lot of fun putting this mission together, and I am enjoying turning a page at a time...

my grandson might help.

(sorry, have a big medical appointment this coming week, so may be a while before I post again)

Once upon a time.....

Butterfly Lady retrieved a parcel from her door step, and now has a lovely story to read and 9 parcels to open.....

Story - "The Ugly Duckling"

oh, what will be revealed?

Looks like someone had a lot of fun putting this mission together, and I am enjoying turning a page at a time...

my grandson might help.

(sorry, have a big medical appointment this coming week, so may be a while before I post again)

We're glad you are enjoying your mission and it arrived safely!

Both of my packages have landed in their destination countries :ph34r:

Email sent: 25 June

Name received: 26 June

Package sent: Almost ready, still waiting for a few things to arrive

Package received: 23 July

I was out of town this weekend getting sunburnt :(, so, when I got home late last night there was a lovely surprise from MoonCat & KDT waiting for me!!!! I will open it this evening (I can't wait) and post some pictures tomorrow, but I wanted to post that it has made it here safely :D

Our postal carrier was very generous today. We just got back in town and received the last of our "items" to send out. Hope to put it all together tonight and get it in the mail tomorrow. I know our recipient is chomping-at-the-bit.

But best of all - we received a wonderful beachy (is that a word?) package from Southern Angel. The box had scratch & sniff beachy stickers on it that smelled like coconut suntan lotion. :cool:

The theme was based on ZeeZee the Turtle.

2cq0hg1.jpg

ZeeZee wasted no time and headed right out to our dock on the Santa Fe River.

Along with several other turtles, there are all kinds of sea stuff – fish (including yummy Goldfish that already "swam" into "someone's" mouth :o ), shells, ocean breeze soap, mello smellos that smell like suntan lotion, a neat turtle pencil to write in the handmade beachy notepad, and a really nice handmade bracelet with beachy charms. :wub: In addition to ZeeZee, there’s a July GCC coin and a gecko traveler who is on vacation and wants to visit turtles, beaches, lakes, etc. Gecko arrived in his own padded conveyance.

16ryc0.jpg

Thanks so much Southern Angel. What a great mission you put together!

Our postal carrier was very generous today. We just got back in town and received the last of our "items" to send out. Hope to put it all together tonight and get it in the mail tomorrow. I know our recipient is chomping-at-the-bit.

But best of all - we received a wonderful beachy (is that a word?) package from Southern Angel. The box had scratch & sniff beachy stickers on it that smelled like coconut suntan lotion. :cool:

2cq0hg1.jpg

Along with several other turtles, there are all kinds of sea stuff – fish (including yummy Goldfish that already "swam" into "someone's" mouth :o ), shells, ocean breeze soap, mello smellos that smell like suntan lotion, a neat turtle pencil to write in the handmade beachy notepad, and a really nice handmade bracelet with beachy charms. :wub: In addition to ZeeZee, there’s a July GCC coin and a gecko traveler who is on vacation and wants to visit turtles, beaches, lakes, etc. Gecko arrived in his own padded conveyance.

16ryc0.jpg

You are very much welcome! Glad you liked everything and it arrived safely. I was beginning to worry.

Managed to grab a moment to update my photo file...

So here's some pics...

There once was a book, called the Ugly Duckling, mailed in a mission to the South Pacific isle of New Zealand....

5973070666_3ab48c11a5.jpg

and with the book came instructions...

5972520289_df5ed56eb1.jpg

One beautiful white or yellow package to open as the story progress...

Oh, what fun!

There was an ugly duckling - a black duckling - both a rubber one, and a geocoin!

And a whole family of yellow ducklings with mama duck!

5973080490_162f90f3ee.jpg

5973086862_95fc49710f.jpg

And a whole bunch of friends, a geotag and a travelling Florida rubber duck, who may have forgotten it's winter here!

And the ugly duckling, well.....

if you look long and hard you will see a GOLDEN swan nestled in a white satin nest!

5973082756_f7e59850bb.jpg

Great mission - obviously a lot of thought gone into making it a progressive mission.

A it included so many things I love - soft toys and rubber ducks especially.

Many thanks!

Wow, that's an awesome mission, you must be pleased with that!

Finally, I received a parcel from Geoswag, so I can update my status:

Email sent: 8 June 2011

Name received: 27th June 2011

Package sent: 26th July 2011

Package received:

I hope the recipient uses the contents as intended. :)

2cq0hg1.jpg

16ryc0.jpg

What a great photo by the way of the ZeeZee Turtle! Awesome mission. thanks for participating!!

5973086862_95fc49710f.jpg

14 month old grand daughter visited, picked up each yellow duck, and put them in her bag to take home!

Aww, we are so glad you liked your mission and had as much fun opening it as we did putting it together.

MoonCat & KDT, we haven't forgotten to upload pictures of your awesome mission for Bernard. We are traveling right now and hope to have some up soon! We are so sorry for the delay.

I got my second mission today. I can't even begin to thank yanagi for their mission that they sent me.... the thoughtfulness was amazing. This mission was above and beyond what I could have ever hoped for!! I got my most sought after coin.. and got a personalized coin too.... Thank you so much YAMAGI!!!!

2yttke1.jpg

The whole picture!

2lbmewx.jpg

Since Kinder Egg's are out of season in Germany, yanagi sent me kinder egg toys! I got to still puzzle them together:

2qdr1xx.jpg

The wonderful spotlight coin!!!! I'm thrilled about the coin, but even more thrilled by the beautiful frame and matt.. check it out!!

2r7vq8k.jpg

And YES I do recognize this dog!!! It's my Kaylee. I'm beyond thrilled to have a personal Kaylee coin!!

Edited by sheltiedogshowlover

I got my second mission today. I can't even begin to thank yanagi for their mission that they sent me.... the thoughtfulness was amazing. This mission was above and beyond what I could have ever hoped for!! I got my most sought after coin.. and got a personalized coin too.... Thank you so much YAMAGI!!!!

2yttke1.jpg

The whole picture!

2lbmewx.jpg

Since Kinder Egg's are out of season in Germany, yanagi sent me kinder egg toys! I got to still puzzle them together:

2qdr1xx.jpg

The wonderful spotlight coin!!!! I'm thrilled about the coin, but even more thrilled by the beautiful frame and matt.. check it out!!

2r7vq8k.jpg

And YES I do recognize this dog!!! It's my Kaylee. I'm beyond thrilled to have a personal Kaylee coin!!

So glad that you like our mission! I had so much fun to put everything together and of course I were lucky enough to get the "Gone to the Dogs"-Coin and to get a good picture from Kaylee :) . Of course the Kaylee coin is a XXXXXXXXLE version with only one minted :lol:

Thank you so much!!!! (Have I said that enough yet? :lol: )

Not only are the coins beyond amazing, but the non coin items in the package are lovely too. Lots of fun stuff and Thank you for being so thoughtful to include some treats for the dogs too! They were quickly snatched up. :D

I actually have a personal geocoin from Germany with Dawn on it (I ordered 2 of that one and one went into the math trade) so now I have 2 of the 4 dogs on their own coins!

I love that there was a great creative element to this one too. The frame and matt of the spotlight coin is awesome.

Thanks again!! hehe :grin:

My mission has been a little delayed going out as have been away on holiday and I've had to change to spotlight coin (due to difficulty in getting some of the required associated items)... will still include the original coin as a offshoot of the new theme, but there will be a new coin as the center star of the mission. Hope to get it all together and packaged up this weekend and then into the post on Monday. :)

I went out to set some new geocaches yesterday and when I got back there was a bubble mailer from USA to open! It could only be from this mission. Thank you so much for a creative and fun mission.

htinfr.jpg

Included is a postcard (not in the photos because I was busy reading it!) The spotlight coin is a message in a bottle one, and the activated coin (psst, go activate it! :unsure::laughing: ) is a purple grapes one. Then there are 2 bags of Welch's fruit snacks (1 and a half now) some grape lip balm (which my daughter got) some gardening gloves (I really needed those - for caching!) some chocolates (these had melted a little, but tasted great) a pretty handmade box :wub: a mouse figure (daughter also got this as she collects animal figures) some yummy grape twists (the smell when I opened the package was wonderful because of those, they went on a group picnic and got shared out today and are nearly gone) a grape sucker/lolly and some 'water beads' for decorative flower arranging and a fabby purple pen which has gone into the hamster cache I've just hidden.

kdu4va.jpg

As well as the Grapes coin and the message in a bottle coin, there's also a Netherlands micro flag (thank you so much! I've got a lot to learn about flags and all kinds of things about different nations and countries, and this adds to my little collection) and a personal Fox and Grapes coin and a sweet personal Geowoodstock 2011 glitter Dove.

ff95ro.jpg

Wow! Such a lovely mission to open and share with the family. It took me a while to figure out who SDSL was :rolleyes:

THANK YOU sheltiedogshowlover! That's a very generous lot of gifts and I appreciate the thought, and sense of fun that has gone into it, loved it all. :D

Edited by Fianccetto

I went out to set some new geocaches yesterday and when I got back there was a bubble mailer from USA to open! It could only be from this mission. Thank you so much for a creative and fun mission.

htinfr.jpg

Included is a postcard (not in the photos because I was busy reading it!) The spotlight coin is a message in a bottle one, and the activated coin (psst, go activate it! :unsure::laughing: ) is a purple grapes one. Then there are 2 bags of Welch's fruit snacks (1 and a half now) some grape lip balm (which my daughter got) some gardening gloves (I really needed those - for caching!) some chocolates (these had melted a little, but tasted great) a pretty handmade box :wub: a mouse figure (daughter also got this as she collects animal figures) some yummy grape twists (the smell when I opened the package was wonderful because of those, they went on a group picnic and got shared out today and are nearly gone) a grape sucker/lolly and some 'water beads' for decorative flower arranging and a fabby purple pen which has gone into the hamster cache I've just hidden.

kdu4va.jpg

As well as the Grapes coin and the message in a bottle coin, there's also a Netherlands micro flag (thank you so much! I've got a lot to learn about flags and all kinds of things about different nations and countries, and this adds to my little collection) and a personal Fox and Grapes coin and a sweet personal Geowoodstock 2011 glitter Dove.

ff95ro.jpg

Wow! Such a lovely mission to open and share with the family. It took me a while to figure out who SDSL was :rolleyes:

THANK YOU sheltiedogshowlover! That's a very generous lot of gifts and I appreciate the thought, and sense of fun that has gone into it, loved it all. :D

Glad you liked it! I forgot to include that the way I paint the box pattern is with dog hair as the brush! I think you're is a "Kaylee" Original. :-)

(if you send me a pm with it's number I'll activate the grape coin! Oops!!!)

My favorite part about the message in the bottle coin is the front silver part slides off and there's a message under it!! :D

Yes, forgot to mention that - the message in the bottle reads "Happiness is a full tank of gas, GPS & a Jeep - Cachenuts" :laughing: The grape coin has "Thanks for the "grape" cache" on it too. :)

Also forgot to say that I did notice the chocolates were shaped like little bunches of grapes. :D

Mission Complete

Email sent: 6-12-11

Name received: 6-27-11

Package sent: 7-29-11

Package received: 7-25-11

Thanks sheltiedogshowlover! This has been (is) a very fun and interesting mission. One of the best.

Hope you liked everything! I'm glad it got there ok. :D I had a great coin in mind for you as soon as I got you. Kinda ironic that the same coin ended up in another mission. :ph34r: I was kinda worried that you already had it since you obviously had figured out it was out there.. so I added a few other related coins just in case. :D

This mission has been great! I love seeing all the photo's and all the creative pieces! I absolutely love the hand made cards and post it notes I got from "team L" (the bumperstickers haven't made it on my car yet because my car is not moving right now.... so I'm afraid to put them on until I find out how much it's gonna cost to fix it..lol).. and the frame that Yangi made was awesome. I'm just thrilled by both missions I got. I'm so glad that I decided to do 2 missions. You guys rock, and I'm so honored to have hosted this mission. You guys made it so worth the work and I'm looking forward to hosting my next one! (let's just say I LOVE creativity! Cant' wait for the one I have an idea for next!!! Gonna wait a bit till others run theirs and I'll post it!! :D )

Omg. Those grape twists are incredible!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm

They're from a local winery.. and since it's illegal in NY state to send wine (which I wanted to do for both this one and the create your own mission mission) I sent the grape twists instead!! :lol:

Mmm they are so good I'd kill for more of those!!

Well I can be convinced to send more as a trade for dog themed coins I don't have! :P (that reminds me I have to update my "I have these coins" part of my profile)

Captain Bernard received his treasure yesterday. We are heading out to plunder some caches with a family member that is visiting. We hope to post some pictures later this evening. Thank you MoonCat and KDT!

As promised and very delayed (sorry), here are pictures of Captain Bernard's mission:

IMG_0099.jpg

The theme was pirates! This mission was very creatively wrapped in pirate handkerchiefs.

IMG_0100.jpg

There was a handmade message that looked like it would be a message in a bottle!

IMG_0104.jpg

It contained a bounty of treasures, including gold coins, chocolate gold coins, skull necklaces, diamond rings (fake), and jewels.

IMG_0112.jpg

All the essential pirate gear was included as well, blow up sword, eye patch, hook, bandana, and telescope.

IMG_0113.jpg

The coins included:

- Pirate Doubloon-Piece of Eight Geocoin Gold

- Piece of Eight Geocoin

- Pirate Doubloon-Piece of Eight Geocoin Silver - Activated

Thank you very much MoonCat & KDT!!

We arrived home from a wonderful vacation in Tennessee/Northern Georgia yesterday to find Sara's mission from sheltiedogshowlover waiting for her!

IMG_0227.jpg

The contents were bountiful:

- Growing stingray

- Dolphin Car Freshener (going in my car as soon as I clean it out)

- Handmade box with the Spotlight Coin inside (Reek Check Geocoin)

- Waterproof Flashlight (added to my geocaching bag!)

- Glass turtle (I love sea turtles and have had the luxury of being able to snorkel and SCUBA dive with them. This will have a special place in my office!)

- 2 waterproof bug bracelets (these are essential for geocaching in FL right now!)

- A couple snorkeling on the front of a notepad

- Stuffed manatee (another favorite of mine and have had the luxury to swim/dive with)

- Starfish key chain with other creatures hanging off (very pretty)

- 3 sand dollars

- 4 squishy fish

- Bahamas key chain

- Saltwater taffy (very yummy)

- Sponge Bob Square pants Washcloth and mini mug (Bernard claimed these!)

- Postcard

IMG_0234.jpg

There was also a very lovely scuba diving charm that I will add to my charm bracelet.

IMG_0232.jpg

The generosity of coins was a wonderful surprise! The coins included:

- Reef Check (Spotlight Coin, which we did as one of our missions. I was very excited to receive this coin as it was difficult to let it go the first time I held it!)

- Sand Dollar

- Oyster & Pearl

- Dolphin Tag (Activated)

- Nontrackable Geowoodstock Dove 2011 (SDSL & D00101010)

Thank you very much for the creativity, generosity, and thoughtfulness you put into this mission. I loved it!

This completes our missions.

Sara

Email sent: 6/8/2011

Name received: 6/27/2011

Package sent: 7/11/2011

Package received: 7/31/2011

Bernard

Email sent: 6/8/2011

Name received: 6/27/2011

Package sent: 7/6/2011

Package received: 7/23/2011

Thank you sheltiedogshowlover for putting this mission together. We have thoroughly enjoyed participating in the mission and seeing everyone's missions. We look forward to participating in one again soon!

Incoming mission received!

Name received: 27 June 2011

Package sent: 21 July 2011

Package received: 1 August 2011

And what a mission! Thank you SO MUCH to Team Luvbassn for assembling a thoughtful and fun mission. My coin to keep is an Everglades National Park geocoin. I have no idea how they found one, for these have been sold out for over two years now, but THANK YOU! The rest of the package was inspired by the Everglades and travel in general.

For my trackable to place, a cute Geico gecko and toad friend - I'll find a nice spot for them shortly! I also received a personal coin from Team Luvbassn - very nice and an extra-special surprise.

If my recipients are half as happy as I was, then this will have been a successful mission, indeed!

I have to say that the petrified gator foot in the "OK" gesture position just might have to become a travel bug...I'm not sure I can handle that for very long! I mean literally, I don't want to touch it to start the car every day, but it brought a great smile!

6d9dd548-6be6-4389-afdc-6536579b0fa9.jpg

Incoming mission received!

Name received: 27 June 2011

Package sent: 21 July 2011

Package received: 1 August 2011

And what a mission! Thank you SO MUCH to Team Luvbassn for assembling a thoughtful and fun mission. My coin to keep is an Everglades National Park geocoin. I have no idea how they found one, for these have been sold out for over two years now, but THANK YOU! The rest of the package was inspired by the Everglades and travel in general.

For my trackable to place, a cute Geico gecko and toad friend - I'll find a nice spot for them shortly! I also received a personal coin from Team Luvbassn - very nice and an extra-special surprise.

If my recipients are half as happy as I was, then this will have been a successful mission, indeed!

I have to say that the petrified gator foot in the "OK" gesture position just might have to become a travel bug...I'm not sure I can handle that for very long! I mean literally, I don't want to touch it to start the car every day, but it brought a great smile!

6d9dd548-6be6-4389-afdc-6536579b0fa9.jpg

awesome mission. Aren't those cards and post it notes awesome! I just love the ones I got from Team Luvbassn. And the key chain that the personal coin is in is really neat too.

We arrived home from a wonderful vacation in Tennessee/Northern Georgia yesterday to find Sara's mission from sheltiedogshowlover waiting for her!

IMG_0227.jpg

The contents were bountiful:

- Growing stingray

- Dolphin Car Freshener (going in my car as soon as I clean it out)

- Handmade box with the Spotlight Coin inside (Reek Check Geocoin)

- Waterproof Flashlight (added to my geocaching bag!)

- Glass turtle (I love sea turtles and have had the luxury of being able to snorkel and SCUBA dive with them. This will have a special place in my office!)

- 2 waterproof bug bracelets (these are essential for geocaching in FL right now!)

- A couple snorkeling on the front of a notepad

- Stuffed manatee (another favorite of mine and have had the luxury to swim/dive with)

- Starfish key chain with other creatures hanging off (very pretty)

- 3 sand dollars

- 4 squishy fish

- Bahamas key chain

- Saltwater taffy (very yummy)

- Sponge Bob Square pants Washcloth and mini mug (Bernard claimed these!)

- Postcard

IMG_0234.jpg

There was also a very lovely scuba diving charm that I will add to my charm bracelet.

IMG_0232.jpg

The generosity of coins was a wonderful surprise! The coins included:

- Reef Check (Spotlight Coin, which we did as one of our missions. I was very excited to receive this coin as it was difficult to let it go the first time I held it!)

- Sand Dollar

- Oyster & Pearl

- Dolphin Tag (Activated)

- Nontrackable Geowoodstock Dove 2011 (SDSL & D00101010)

Thank you very much for the creativity, generosity, and thoughtfulness you put into this mission. I loved it!

Very nice mission. I just love the starfish key chain, the medallion thing attached to the activated blue dolphin tag and the sand dollar geocoin. I've enjoyed looking at all these missions that everyone has put together.

I've enjoyed all of this mission, it's been great. Finally got mine together and posted today. Decided not to wait on the ceramic/pottery items I'm making as they are nowhere near ready and might not even survive the 2 stage firing process. Will post on later, maybe as part of another mission, if I get the chance, and if they work out well enough.

Email sent: 23/6/2011

Name received: yep

Package sent: 02/08/2011 (today!)

Package received:yes!

Thanks again SDSL for an inspiring mission, you've certainly brought the best out in everyone! :)

Captain Bernard received his treasure yesterday. We are heading out to plunder some caches with a family member that is visiting. We hope to post some pictures later this evening. Thank you MoonCat and KDT!

As promised and very delayed (sorry), here are pictures of Captain Bernard's mission:

The theme was pirates! This mission was very creatively wrapped in pirate handkerchiefs.

There was a handmade message that looked like it would be a message in a bottle!

It contained a bounty of treasures, including gold coins, chocolate gold coins, skull necklaces, diamond rings (fake), and jewels.

All the essential pirate gear was included as well, blow up sword, eye patch, hook, bandana, and telescope.

The coins included:

- Pirate Doubloon-Piece of Eight Geocoin Gold

- Piece of Eight Geocoin

- Pirate Doubloon-Piece of Eight Geocoin Silver - Activated

Thank you very much MoonCat & KDT!!

I'm happy you enjoyed it, When i read your seeking list I knew exactly what I was going to do. I had to wait for like ever for the coins to arrive but in the end it all worked out :)

Yay Yanagi, I was worried the postman stole your present!

It is a really great mission and I will post some pictures after the party which will be held on Saturday. I can't tell you how much our son (7 years old) is looking forward to test some of the stuff (of course I'm looking forward to it too :D). So thank you so much for brighten our Saturday :D

Yesterday, I came home from work, and found a "Sorry we missed you!" card in my porch. I checked with my wife, and yes, she had been buying dribble bibs on ebay ready for our new arrival. So, this morning I went to the post office, and they handed me a box, quite big for bibs, so I opened it excitedly thinking it might be the mission... nope, I saw a baby muslin, so folded the box closed and went to work.

When I handed it to my wife, she unwrapped the muslin and found the biggest "OFFICIAL GEOCACHE" sticker I've ever seen, so she handed it back. There was a card from Enola05 explaining how the mission was created around the yellow and green of the 11-11-11 Suncacher coin, and it was a little late as she wanted to include some Mega Wales coins.

It's photo time:

6009284583_0e805d510e_b.jpg

The box contained:

- 2 yellow muslins (which will be used frequently!)

- Geocache logbook and sticker

- Emergency poncho

- Frog phonecharm

- Green and yellow dice

- Green and yellow jumping bean

- Green balloon

- Green bottle opener keyring

- Kendal mint cake (I share a holiday home near Kendal with my dad and sisters)

and...

6009834440_6f690c79e9_b.jpg

- A hand made snake for baby lifechooser

- A hand made survival bracelet for big lifechooser.

Both are superb, I love them!

and....

6009833954_919a6a2b88_b.jpg

The coins! Sorry about the photos, I'll take better ones in the morning.

The star was an 11-11-11 Suncatcher in yellow and green. It's gorgeous, especially held up to the light. I love it, and it holds a slightly special memory as 11-11 is my dad's birthday.

A piratemania coin, to move on. I'd love to keep it, but won't. It wants to stay near the coast, that won't be hard for me!

A mega wales official coin. This is superb too, and will sit very nicely in my collection between my 2011 mega slate coins, and welsh dragon spinner. I couldn't make it to the mega, so it's great to get the coins another way! I will however be going to the 2012 mega, so the

Swanmel Dragon Race Tag will come in particularly handy. I need to get this in a cache quickly, and will hopefully rediscover it next year.

An Earth Day coin is my final surprise, and it's wonderful in all of its glitteryness.

This was my first mission, and Enola05's too. What a great success! Thanks :)

Right, time for me to chase up where those dribble bibs have got too.

Yesterday, I came home from work, and found a "Sorry we missed you!" card in my porch. I checked with my wife, and yes, she had been buying dribble bibs on ebay ready for our new arrival. So, this morning I went to the post office, and they handed me a box, quite big for bibs, so I opened it excitedly thinking it might be the mission... nope, I saw a baby muslin, so folded the box closed and went to work.

When I handed it to my wife, she unwrapped the muslin and found the biggest "OFFICIAL GEOCACHE" sticker I've ever seen, so she handed it back. There was a card from Enola05 explaining how the mission was created around the yellow and green of the 11-11-11 Suncacher coin, and it was a little late as she wanted to include some Mega Wales coins.

It's photo time:

The box contained:

- Emergency poncho

- Frog phonecharm

- Green and yellow dice

- Green balloon

and...

and....

The star was an 11-11-11 Suncatcher in yellow and green. It's gorgeous, especially held up to the light. I love it, and it holds a slightly special memory as 11-11 is my dad's birthday.

A piratemania coin, to move on. I'd love to keep it, but won't. It wants to stay near the coast, that won't be hard for me!

A mega wales official coin. This is superb too, and will sit very nicely in my collection between my 2011 mega slate coins, and welsh dragon spinner. I couldn't make it to the mega, so it's great to get the coins another way! I will however be going to the 2012 mega, so the

Swanmel Dragon Race Tag will come in particularly handy. I need to get this in a cache quickly, and will hopefully rediscover it next year.

An Earth Day coin is my final surprise, and it's wonderful in all of its glitteryness.

Awesome! I'm so excited how this mission is panning out for everyone. It's great that you were fooled by the dribble bibs! It means that your mission partner actually paid attention to you!! Love it!

I've activate all but one of the coins, with better photos:

http://coord.info/tb3twv9 - Enola05's piratemania coin which I will move on.

http://coord.info/tb4f6mg - The spotlight coin, an 11-11-11 suncatcher.

http://coord.info/TB4F5KX - The mega wales coin.

http://coord.info/TB4F3P7 - The race tag.

I'm yet to decide what to do with the Earth Day coin, I might release it. Here is a photo;

6011287903_54f4d70632_z.jpg

It's photo time:

The box contained:

- Emergency poncho

- Frog phonecharm

- Green and yellow dice

- Green balloon

and...

and....

I am so glad you liked it, I was worried whether it would be suitable.

I have the red & yellow suncatcher as my personal tracker at the moment, it is beautiful.

Maybe I will see you at the NW Mega as I fully intend to be there to pick up my winning Swanmel tag :lol: