Anyone from Washington/Oregon Going to the ET EVENT?

Scubasonic

Did the Route 66 trail in March. It was fun for what it was but not sure I want to do another one anytime soon, especially in Nevada in August, don't care if it's dry heat or not it's still too hot.

Well as far as the heat goes the ET Trail is in the montains so to speak so the temp is going to be anywhere from 10 - 20 degrees cooler...........I think it will be pretty manageable. Did the first ET Trail so looking forward to this one.

Scubasonic

Where will this route be in comparison to the one that was shut down?

Not exactly sure but I think the majority of the new trail will be where the old one was with the exception of the area that was considered dangerious and didn't offer any areas to pull off the road to get the caches.

Scubasonic

Where will this route be in comparison to the one that was shut down?

Not exactly sure but I think the majority of the new trail will be where the old one was with the exception of the area that was considered dangerious and didn't offer any areas to pull off the road to get the caches.

Scubasonic

Check out the event page. GC2WK80 They have a website set up that will give you all kinds of info, including where to stay, how the caches will be set up and approximately when, weather expectations, etc. Just click on the links on the event page.

According to what I read, they will all be further off the road around 50 ft or more.

Can't wait.