FS: Magellan eXplorist 610

This Magellan eXplorist 610 is in like new condition with no marks or scratches on the body or screen. Works perfect. Comes with everything that came with it when new, including the box. Bought a Oregon 450 at the same time as the 610 to compare units and will keep the 450 for now. Asking $325.00 + $10.00 shipping to the lower 48. Will take PayPal or Postal Money Order.

This Magellan eXplorist 610 is in like new condition with no marks or scratches on the body or screen. Works perfect. Comes with everything that came with it when new, including the box. Bought a Oregon 450 at the same time as the 610 to compare units and will keep the 450 for now. Asking $325.00 + $10.00 shipping to the lower 48. Will take PayPal or Postal Money Order.

I let it go for $320.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. Last chance before it goes on eBay.

I let it go for $320.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. Last chance before it goes on eBay.

How about $300?

How about $300?

$310 is as low as I can go.

How about $300?

Does the unit still have a warranty? Amazon is offering the same model for 349.99 brand new right now.

How about $300?

Does the unit still have a warranty? Amazon is offering the same model for 349.99 brand new right now.

It is still under factory warranty.

SOLD on eBay. Thanks to all that looked.