Forum Schedule

The forum schedule is now complete. Thank you to everyone who has contributed.

Maybe it's just me, but your link takes me to a page where I am being requested to log in.

It is a Google Docs page. I have a Google account that I'm generally logged in to. That is probably what you're seeing, and why I didn't see it.

I guess.

I don't have a "Google account" and have no intention of ever having one.

Oh well.

Here you go. Scribd Alternative

Hmm. Maybe I'm too late, but I took a look at it and there is nothing on the schedule for forgetting pen during the winter.

That's covered by "Forgot to bring pen to GZ"

Also, can you add the topic 'need unique ideas for cache'

Done.

Maybe it's just me, but your link takes me to a page where I am being requested to log in.

The document is set to anyone view it without being logged in. I played with it a bit, try again.

Hmm. I don't see a schedule for the c:geo vs. Groundspeak app thread that seems to come up every couple of weeks or so now. Does that need to get added in or does it fall under something else that I missed?

I hope has hasn't lamented the list. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but...ummm....huh?

I think he meant that he hoped it wasn't carved in stone yet.

Hmm. I don't see a schedule for the c:geo vs. Groundspeak app thread that seems to come up every couple of weeks or so now. Does that need to get added in or does it fall under something else that I missed?

Ummm, yes. It should have been "I hope he hasn't lamented the list." ;)

Ummm, yes. It should have been "I hope he hasn't lamented the list." ;)

Laminated, maybe?

The forum schedule is now available for anyone to edit.

:huh:

You mean "folks with a Google account who can access the Schedule can do edits", don't you?

Cuz I still get the "log in" page when I click your link.

(actually, it still is not editable, at least not by me)

I don't know what's going on. I changed the settings so it would be editable by anyone. I googled it and it looked like lots of Google Docs users were having the same problem. I'll see if I can find another site to host the schedule.

Is there a schedule entry for talking about lame forum schedules? Or is that open everyday?

Talking about lame forum schedules goes under "I drew up a forum post schedule".

You mean "folks with a Google account who can access the Schedule can do edits", don't you?

Cuz I still get the "log in" page when I click your link.

Anyone without a Google account should be able to view the document. I'm not sure why you can't. Try restarting your computer and using a different browser.

I don't know what's going on. I changed the settings so it would be editable by anyone. I googled it and it looked like lots of Google Docs users were having the same problem. I'll see if I can find another site to host the schedule.

I wouldn't put too much effort into it if I were you. You can only stretch a joke so far before you break it.

I wouldn't put too much effort into it if I were you. You can only stretch a joke so far before you break it.

But you're not me. :(

I’m surprised no one has added something to the effect that “power trails aren’t really geocaching”, or would that be covered under “I found 234723485723482 caches in 24 hours.”

I've added that to my internal database of stuff to add to the schedule eventually.

Wait...you mean you aren't supposed to beat a dead horse?

Then what's the point in keeping one? What else do you do with a dead horse? (Insert glue and dog food stories here.)

Edited by TerraViators
You could really get into trouble if you let people edit it.

I don't even want to imagine what people might add, or how out-of-hand it could get.

It can be easily reverted.

Finally got to see the current version... thanks for that!

One suggestion, but no ideas... 2012 is a leap year... and you will need special topics for February 29, 2012. I know it's a regular day of the week, but it should have a special treatment.

Doug 7rxc

Edited by 7rxc

Then what's the point in keeping one? What else do you do with a dead horse? (Insert glue and dog food stories here.)

They make great lamps if you can find the right shade.

I just remembered to add solar storm topics to the schedule.

Keep this up and you're going to have to add a "I just remembered to add... to the schedule" item to the schedule!

HEY!!!

That was Wednesday!!!!

Aren't you only supposed to add to the forum schedule on Mondays??!!!???

(with apologies to Mrs. B for the excessive use of question marks)

I just remembered to add solar storm topics to the schedule.

Well, don't I feel special!

I've added that to my internal database of stuff to add to the schedule eventually.

I see what you did there.

I'll have to remember to look the schedule up at the house -- I get a "can't see that page" at work, and scribd is flat out blocked by the net nanny.

Here is the link to the new schedule so far. It takes on a new format so we can fit more topics in, instead of having each cell correspond to an individual day. The schedule is protected for now until I can fill it in a bit more, then everyone will be welcome to edit it.

Whatever happened to Ambient_Skater?

He discovered girls and got a drivers license. :)

Here is the link to the new schedule so far. It takes on a new format so we can fit more topics in, instead of having each cell correspond to an individual day. The schedule is protected for now until I can fill it in a bit more, then everyone will be welcome to edit it.

Whatever happened to Ambient_Skater?

He discovered girls and got a drivers license. :)

That's a shame. I think the list needs updating.