Looking for a Coin-and-TB-Warp correspondent in Ontario/CA

Lima-Tango

Hey there,

I’m looking for a Cache-correspondent in Ontario/ Canada, near Belleville or Toronto - if it's possible :rolleyes:

I’d like to open a “Coin-and-TB-Warp” to Ontario. So I need a correspondent in Ontario, who’d open another “Coin-and-TB-Warp” to Germany, where he’d place the Coins and TBs from Germany.. and send placed Coins and TBs to Germany.

The Coin-and-TB-Warp should be the pendant of my Warp in Germany.

I’d like to warp the coins by mail. So I’m looking for a correspondent in Ontario.

If you’re interested, send me a mail via my profile.

Keep on hunting!

Lima-Tango

Hey there,

I’m looking for a Cache-correspondent in Ontario/ Canada, near Belleville or Toronto - if it's possible :rolleyes:

I’d like to open a “Coin-and-TB-Warp” to Ontario. So I need a correspondent in Ontario, who’d open another “Coin-and-TB-Warp” to Germany, where he’d place the Coins and TBs from Germany.. and send placed Coins and TBs to Germany.

The Coin-and-TB-Warp should be the pendant of my Warp in Germany.

I’d like to warp the coins by mail. So I’m looking for a correspondent in Ontario.

If you’re interested, send me a mail via my profile.

Keep on hunting!

Lima-Tango

If I understand this correctly, you want trackables to be sent via mail to Germany?

Do you and your "correspondents" receive permission for doing this from the trackables' owners first?

I know that if I had any trackables out there in circulation, I sure wouldn't want someone sending them to someone else in the mail, let alone out of Canada.

If I understand this correctly, you want trackables to be sent via mail to Germany?

Do you and your "correspondents" receive permission for doing this from the trackables' owners first?

I know that if I had any trackables out there in circulation, I sure wouldn't want someone sending them to someone else in the mail, let alone out of Canada.

I think the OP is thinking of something similar to this cache