Android v2.01 Release Notes

It would be nice if all of the countries that are on the paid apps Android Market list could actually buy the app.

Why are we still being blocked? 99 new countries were added to the list a few weeks ago but still cannot purchase the Geocaching.com app.

Edited by AndyT1

I submitted some finds yesterday using the App. I got home, and looked on my computer and it had 1 of my finds listed as me finding it 3 times.

Another thing I inquired about a while back but never did here anything was that why is it when Im logged in (it shows me logged in) when I ask for the closest caches, it doesnt leave my finds out of the list. Around my area, Ive found 90% of them. Not too much fun scrolling to find one I want. And yes I have it set to not show my finds.

Another thing I inquired about a while back but never did here anything was that why is it when Im logged in (it shows me logged in) when I ask for the closest caches, it doesnt leave my finds out of the list. Around my area, Ive found 90% of them. Not too much fun scrolling to find one I want. And yes I have it set to not show my finds.

Because you didn't go to the settings screen and tell it not to.

What was the final sentence in the post I made? "And yes I have it set to not show my finds". I have checked, double checked, triple check that the advance screen is marked to hide my finds, But they still show up. IMO this program is terrible for being one of the most expensive apps available. Perhaps GS knows that cachers are always looking for the next whiz-bang program/app/gizmo that will help them. So, lets build a buggy app and get 10 bucks a crack for it.

What was the final sentence in the post I made? "And yes I have it set to not show my finds". I have checked, double checked, triple check that the advance screen is marked to hide my finds, But they still show up. IMO this program is terrible for being one of the most expensive apps available. Perhaps GS knows that cachers are always looking for the next whiz-bang program/app/gizmo that will help them. So, lets build a buggy app and get 10 bucks a crack for it.

But the setting isn't an "Advanced Search" setting. From the homescreen, click on the menu button and choose "Settings". Where you see, "Show All", click on that and select "Hide Finds"

But the setting isn't an "Advanced Search" setting. From the homescreen, click on the menu button and choose "Settings". Where you see, "Show All", click on that and select "Hide Finds"

When Im on the main screen and it says 'find nearby caches, and I click on menu, the second box down gives me the option to hide finds, which is what i have checked.

I also find it very very slow to startup - 10-15 seconds (DTC Desire, Moto Defy). And if I 'home' to multi-task and then go back to the app it still takes the same amount of time to load, instead of just bringing the app to the fore.

My app crashed in the middle of a PQ download. Since then, I'm getting force closes whatever I try to do. Most of the time I can't even start the app. Sometimes I get to the main menu, but whatever menu item I click, I get another force close.

I have tried restarting the phone, clearing the app's memory, uninstalling and reinstalling, nothing seems to help.

Do you have any advice?

Using SE Xperia X10, Android 2.1, and version 2.01 of the app.