Team Yanagi Coin

yanagi

WOOOOHHHOOOOOO, today I got the samples - they look awesome in the hands.

That means the cointest is over. I really have to say wow! There were so many great entries and it was soooooo much fun to read them. Thank you so much for shortening my waiting time (but I think you had fun too?!). I think it will take a few days before I have time to pick the winner, so please be patient.

According to your mad our votes I will order:

40 Antique Silver

40 Antique Copper

20 Antique Gold

They will be all Trade Only coins and if everything goes well I will have them on the 1. EU-Geocoinfest. I will wear a T-shirt with the art on it :D if you are there. I also asked for 2tone samples but this is something for the future. :ph34r:

That means the cointest is over. I really have to say wow! There were so many great entries and it was soooooo much fun to read them. Thank you so much for shortening my waiting time (but I think you had fun too?!). I think it will take a few days before I have time to pick the winner, so please be patient.

40 Antique Silver

40 Antique Copper

20 Antique Gold

They will be all Trade Only coins and if everything goes well I will have them on the 1. EU-Geocoinfest. I will wear a T-shirt with the art on it :D if you are there. I also asked for 2tone samples but this is something for the future. :ph34r:

Oh!!! congrats!!! :D

WOW! 40, 40 and 20? So all are LE! :D Nice!!! I wish I could come in the event but... it will stay a dream! :(

Rat's missed out on getting an entry in for today! :laughing:

Oh well, I'll make you all suffer anyway!

The Vending Machine Theory : "Stuff tastes better when it falls".

Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Always remember that you are unique; just like everyone else.

Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.

I had a whole lot of others, but many are getting a little too close to risky to post in here due to it being a family show. :D

Congratulations on getting the coins! :)

I take it you will trade remote and not just in person? (please, please, please)

40 Antique Silver

40 Antique Copper

20 Antique Gold

Congratulations!

I can't wait to see the pics :)

I would like Trade by airmail post ...if possible.

Wow, what a huge number of posts in this cointest. It took me 40 minutes to put everything together. 37 people attented and more than 280 entries!!!!

And now .... roll of drums ..... the WINNER of the cointest is........

SgtMikal

Please send me your address and your favorite finish. Now you have to wait for the coins like me :P

Thank you all for all the nice quotes, sayings, jokes and other meaningful things. I had so much fun reading them and to tell the truth I'm not happy that the cointest is over :cry: . But of course I got the samples :D

I take it you will trade remote and not just in person? (please, please, please)

I would like Trade by airmail post ...if possible.

Of course I will trade by airmail as well - as long as I have them available <_<

Maybe I can find something that Team Yanagi would to trade for.

I'm sure we find something <_<

Waiting time is over :D :D

At the Geocoinfest in Cologne I got 3 packages with the 100 ordered Team Yanagi coins :D. I already traded some of them at the Geocoinfest. Right now we are on vacation in the Netherlands but next week I'm able to send out coins to people who want to trade ;)

I really love this geocoin and need a little inspiration in my life. I cannot wait to see these when finished minting, please mark me down for one. I love rainbows and a little sunshine is what I need. This geocoins always brings me coming back and looking at it, hoping someday it will be true to see one for real. Have a great day and Keep on Caching!~sweetlife

At the Geocoinfest in Cologne I got 3 packages with the 100 ordered Team Yanagi coins :D. I already traded some of them at the Geocoinfest. Right now we are on vacation in the Netherlands but next week I'm able to send out coins to people who want to trade ;)

:D Can't wait to have you home :P but in the mean time enjoy your travels I'll wait B)

:D Can't wait to have you home :P but in the mean time enjoy your travels I'll wait B)

save me a trader please!

ILYK

One to trade for me please, ...if I have any that you like :)

One to trade for me please, ...if I have any that you like :)

OOooohh....Any left to trade?? :)

Thanks for your interest. I think the easiest way is to send me your favorite finish, a list of your traders and your address. I will then send the coins out next week.

I also had the pleasure of meeting Yanagi at the Geocoinfest in Cologne, so here is my coin.

It's a beauty...

Yanagi.jpg

Thomas, are you sure you took those pictures in Westkapelle.

We've had so much rain, it's been the worst August since 1906.

Glad you still saw some sun out there... :D

I also had the pleasure of meeting Yanagi at the Geocoinfest in Cologne, so here is my coin.

It's a beauty...

Yanagi.jpg

Hello Marit!!! :D WOW!!! you had so much rain??? the worst August since 1906????? :blink:

Oh boy....!!!

I am wondering... do you often have rains etc... during summer? Not only in Northern europe but in other parts of the world.. that have summer this time of season! :huh:

Oh, to tell the truth the photos were taken in September :lol: .But we didn't had the impression that the weather was so bad. We went often for Caching and made the best out of it. There are some great caches out there!