Team Yanagi Coin

yanagi

Today I got a mail with new Team Yanagi sample coins: TWOTONES with black nickel :D . We made allready Gold on Antique Silver and Silver on Antique Gold last year (top row in the picture) but wanted to wait ordering them untill the mint is able to make them with black nickel as well. Here is a picture of all versions (I think I took a hundred pictures and still was not able to get them right - sorry for that):

0089141kthco6xmgq.jpg

I plan to order just few of 3 or 4 versions and these will be truly XLE (not be minted again). These will be only given away as gifts, traded face to face or traded for special coins. I hope you like them as much as I do :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yesterday I got a nice package with the Team Yanagi twotones.

008920714ag83onujp.jpg

I've ordered:

- 15 Gold on Antique Silver (#101-115)

- 15 Silver on Antique Gold (#116-130)

- 15 Black Nickel on Antique Silver (#131-145)

- 15 Black Nickel on Antique Gold (#146-160)

Because of the manufacturing process they were much more expensive than the regular ones but I think they are really worth it :wub:.

Those will be XLE so I won't mint them again (I can't afford that anyway ;)). I want to keep 5 of each for the family and at least one of each is already reserved so there are just maximum 9 left for face to face trading, gifts, cointest prizes and normal trades for special coins.

Thanks for your kind words!

There is quite some interest in these coins. Of course there are just a few coins and I want to keep a few for special occasions so I don't want to give them away too fast. Please don't be angry if I can't trade with everyone who asked but of course I will reply to all who showed interest and try to figure out something.

On the other side there are (also just a few) of the other „regular“ versions left and with these I'm not picky at all untill all are gone.

Yesterday I got a nice package with the Team Yanagi twotones.

I've ordered:

- 15 Gold on Antique Silver (#101-115)

- 15 Silver on Antique Gold (#116-130)

- 15 Black Nickel on Antique Silver (#131-145)

- 15 Black Nickel on Antique Gold (#146-160)

Because of the manufacturing process they were much more expensive than the regular ones but I think they are really worth it :wub:.

Those will be XLE so I won't mint them again (I can't afford that anyway ;)). I want to keep 5 of each for the family and at least one of each is already reserved so there are just maximum 9 left for face to face trading, gifts, cointest prizes and normal trades for special coins.

Congratulations! They turned out great. This is one of my favorite personal coins. They're so......

Personal! :D

Today I got a mail with new Team Yanagi sample coins: TWOTONES with black nickel :D . We made allready Gold on Antique Silver and Silver on Antique Gold last year (top row in the picture) but wanted to wait ordering them untill the mint is able to make them with black nickel as well. Here is a picture of all versions (I think I took a hundred pictures and still was not able to get them right - sorry for that):

0089141kthco6xmgq.jpg

I plan to order just few of 3 or 4 versions and these will be truly XLE (not be minted again). These will be only given away as gifts, traded face to face or traded for special coins. I hope you like them as much as I do :wub: :wub: :wub:

I love the black silhouette coins, well done Thomas

I have a bunch of pictures I have taken of our wonderful yanagi coin and, sadly, haven't posted them yet. :( I will someday!

But thought you might appreciate this one, taken today at Roper Lake State Park in Arizona. It's Team Yanagi in front of a rainbow! :)

9c8f6b9f-f3a9-4cf2-915b-5c762f9ef83f.jpg

Very nice! Obviously you are able to see rainbows :)

We decided to display our Team Yanagi Coins in a worthy way so we worked together with a shop here in Germany who is an expert in designing unique geocoin displays. Yesterday the package arrived and it is absolutely stunning. We picked the rainbow theme of the coin as the theme of the display. There is an integrated LED that (with complex technique) lights up the coins at night. We are so proud that we want to show it to everybody :D

Here a picture of it at daytime...

0089451onkzr3mvwu.jpg

...and here at night

00894413qn87ds6iu.jpg

We decided to display our Team Yanagi Coins in a worthy way so we worked together with a shop here in Germany who is an expert in designing unique geocoin displays. Yesterday the package arrived and it is absolutely stunning. We picked the rainbow theme of the coin as the theme of the display. There is an integrated LED that (with complex technique) lights up the coins at night. We are so proud that we want to show it to everybody :D

Here a picture of it at daytime...

...and here at night

Congratulations :) It's perfect!

I decided to do a last remint of 100 coins of our personal coin:

30 Antique Silver (numbered 161-200)

30 Antique Copper (numbered 201-240)

40 Antique Gold (numbered 241-260)

So there will be 260 coins in total

70 Antique silver

70 Antique Copper

60 Antique Gold

15 XLE Gold on Antique Silver

15 XLE Silver on Antique Gold

15 XLE Black Nickel on Antique Silver

15 XLE Black Nickel on Antique Gold

The new coins are not here yet. I will post here when they arrive.

Unbelievable how small our coin can be made. I ordered so called geopins and here is what I got (on the left is a normal coin, on the right is the geopin). All of the Team Yanagi Pins have the same tracking number on them to discover (it is the code of our Team Yanagi Coin #1).

imagegyjz3ehbxa.jpg

Edited by yanagi

Unbelievable how small our coin can be made. I ordered so called geopins and here is what I got (on the left is a normal coin, on the right is the geopin). All of the Team Yanagi Pins have the same tracking number on them to discover (it is the code of our Team Yanagi Coin #1).

imagegyjz3ehbxa.jpg

omgosh...I have to have this pin! Are you selling them?

imagegyjz3ehbxa.jpg

omgosh...I have to have this pin! Are you selling them?

I try to avoid selling, but trading and gifting is an option :lol:

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.”

I always thought that this is a perfect quote for a travelling coin, so I used it for our new Team Yanagi Coin, especially since the quote seems to fit perfectly in the present time, if you know what I mean.

A few days ago I got the samples and I'm very satisfied with them. Just a few minor changes and I will order some different versions. Here you see the rainbow version:

ty2ktbfsxhjw6.jpg