June Caption Competition

ok, got some work on the motor vehicle done faster than thought, had a look through some of our photos and decided to post one for the caption competition of one of our favourite places to go visit. Usually with friends and their family a yearly visit is made to this attraction with my own family and a great time had.

Anyway, the winner will receive a surprise prize (announced with the winner) for this competition or at their request, a donation made to the setting of this photo instead, Edinburgh Zoo.

geogeeking.jpg

ok, got some work on the motor vehicle done faster than thought, had a look through some of our photos and decided to post one for the caption competition of one of our favourite places to go visit. Usually with friends and their family a yearly visit is made to this attraction with my own family and a great time had.

Anyway, the winner will receive a surprise prize (announced with the winner) for this competition or at their request, a donation made to the setting of this photo instead, Edinburgh Zoo.

geogeeking.jpg

Hmmmm! The arrow's pointing that way!

geogeeking.jpg

"Have you lifted up my tail too? Are you sure?"

"YES! I have them both right here, totally hidden, stop moving about"

"OK then, so those red ruff lemurs can't pull us out of the tree by our tails this time, and if we sit like this, they'll think we're grey squirrels and move on to the monkey enclosure."

geogeeking.jpg

MOM MOM them nice geocachers left us a present look some new tupperware for the collection :D

geogeeking.jpg

"Hey! I just heard! They've made a special cache, just for us, somewhere down in South Wales. Can we go, Mum? Mum, Mum, can we go, Mum? When can we go, Mum? When, Mum? Mum! Can we go, Mum?..."

MrsB

LOL i bow to your superier entry and withdraw mine B) i suppose there is only one thing to say

Can we go, Mum? Mum, Mum, can we go, Mum? When can we go, Mum? When, Mum? Mum! Can we go, Mum?..."

geogeeking.jpg

Kin ell man it was big enough to put a TB in !

Edited by moor to sea

geogeeking.jpg

The hole in the fence needs to be this big to get our fat bottoms through