Does my 5/5 need attention?

So, long story short, one of my 5/5's sits about 5-6 feet underwater in a local creek. During our recent heavy rains, a sandbar was deposited in that particular swimming hole. To my best knowledge, the cache now sits under about three feet of sand, and two feet of water. Since it's a five five, do I just let it as is? You need a shovel, but nature buried it, not me. I kinda regard it as being similiar to snow.. Thoughts?

It had plenty last night, when stigloc and I put about a ton of sand downstream...lol. The cache is more or less a couple feet under sand at this point. Recovery efforts are ongoing. Anyone who gets it before me is allowed to claim a new FTF, and may be eligible to adopt the cache..

It had plenty last night, when stigloc and I put about a ton of sand downstream...lol. The cache is more or less a couple feet under sand at this point. Recovery efforts are ongoing. Anyone who gets it before me is allowed to claim a new FTF, and may be eligible to adopt the cache..

The cache has 7 finds, why can't the next person to find it claim FTFCADBS (First to Find Cache After Destroyed By Sand?)?????!?!?!!!???

How refreshing. A caring, responsible cache owner. Thank you!