Canadian geocaching podcasters?

SurveyContactTeam

I listen to a lot of podcasts and it finally occurred to me to seek out Geocaching-themed podcasts. A quick search of the forums tells me that PodCacher is a good one, but I'd also be interested in something slightly more local. Or at least in the same country as me. I saw there is a vidcast being produced by some folks in BC, but I'd prefer just audio. Does anyone know of any Canadian Geocaching podcasts?

I listen to a lot of podcasts and it finally occurred to me to seek out Geocaching-themed podcasts. A quick search of the forums tells me that PodCacher is a good one, but I'd also be interested in something slightly more local. Or at least in the same country as me. I saw there is a vidcast being produced by some folks in BC, but I'd prefer just audio. Does anyone know of any Canadian Geocaching podcasts?

Well, there was an Ontario one, but it only made it to episode 8, and none have been posted in almost three years. Ontario Geocaching Podcast But the 8th one is a classic!! Who doesn't want to hear The Blue Quasar talking about Waymarking? :laughing:

The guy from cache-a-maniacs podcast is well-connected to all the other podcast hosts via Twitter, so I imagine the list that he always has on his main page (he bumps it so it never falls of the main page) is a complete one of current podcasts, even the non-North American ones. And I believe there have been many "abandoned" ones such as the Ontario one.