i thought i would knock off a few local cache and dashes

plus those i knew to have easy access on foot

whilst i take it easy after an operation

so why is it i am now hobbling around in a grump

because i have a swollen knee no rythmn or reason

it just swelled up

:rolleyes:

Steve

Welcome to the game. . .sport. . .obsession!

First, I'm curious: What's the topic title about? Is it a British thing? :unsure:

To take a shot at your question: I am not a doctor, and I don't even play one on TV, but if your main complaint is about your knee, perhaps a little less dashing in and out of your car and a bit more just taking a gentle walk would be helpful? Seems the folks I know who have had knee surgery are grumbling and groaning a lot more when getting in and out of cars than when simply walking about.

Also, in my opinion, caching along a walking path is a lot more soothing than just jumping in and out of the car for PnG's.

Looking at the map around one of your finds, might I suggest the Jephson Gardens caches and the Spa Trek Series? Well, maybe not :Spa Trek 3" just yet, unlike the others that have 1-1.5 terrain ratings, it has a 3 Star Terrain...

I had to google, because I had not heard of "sod's law".

OT, but it's amusing (on this side of the Atlantic, anyway) that sod is allowed by the forum software (it's a contraction of a fairly rude word.....), but innocent words like p*t (as in pan) get picked up :laughing: :laughing:

I had to google, because I had not heard of "sod's law".

OT, but it's amusing (on this side of the Atlantic, anyway) that sod is allowed by the forum software (it's a contraction of a fairly rude word.....), but innocent words like p*t (as in pan) get picked up :laughing: :laughing:

Just for reference - here is the Wiki article on the "law" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sod%27s_Law

I would post a link to the wiki page for sod.....but it'd probably lead to a ban, so you'll need to look it up for yourself ;)

You'll need to click through to Sod(disambiguation) - "Sod (vulgarity), a term used mainly in British English and somewhat offensive"

I would post a link to the wiki page for sod.....but it'd probably lead to a ban, so you'll need to look it up for yourself ;)

This site is an ongoing source of education!

Anyway, to stay on topic, just as I managed to solve a difficult puzzle a short walk from office, I fell sick and have been unable to go into the office yet.

On the bright side, I solved 2 other difficult puzzles near office while recovering, and there's 3 new traditional hides a short distance away.