Long Distance Paths

I was wondering if any of the long distance paths in the UK have any cache series along them. I haven't done a long distance path since I was a teenager and would like to try one next year now that my children are that little bit older. I don't mind repeating a route. In the past have done the West Highland Way, Offa's Dyke, Severn Path, part of the Thames, Isle of Wight, and Anglesey. These days I prefer to walk a route with some caches along the way and it breaks up the kids boredom so I thought finding a LDP with caches might be easier:P

Thanks in advance

Abi

I was wondering if any of the long distance paths in the UK have any cache series along them. I haven't done a long distance path since I was a teenager and would like to try one next year now that my children are that little bit older. I don't mind repeating a route. In the past have done the West Highland Way, Offa's Dyke, Severn Path, part of the Thames, Isle of Wight, and Anglesey. These days I prefer to walk a route with some caches along the way and it breaks up the kids boredom so I thought finding a LDP with caches might be easier:P

Thanks in advance

Abi

http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=553564e3-4e7d-486f-bb64-5141523e710b

West Highland Way ..... there are a few caches which could be added ..... and its a lot easier now that its the midge migration season unsure.gif

Team Marzipan created this Bookmark of caches along Offa's dyke but I don't know how up-to-date it is now...

Offa's Dyke caches.

I'd guess that a lot of the LDPs have caches on them (certainly there are plenty along the South West Coast path) but unless someone's already done the homework and pulled together a Bookmark then you may have to do that part of the research yourself. Try finding just one cache which is on/close to a LDP and see whether it's been listed on any suitable Bookmark.

MrsB