Lack of Caches in Toppenish, Washington

Rose Red

My son, Christopher (Dancing Penguin), and I recently traveled through Toppenish, Washington on our way to Leavenworth, Washington. We could not believe that a town as large as Toppenish, Washington had only ONE cache! And that was placed by a Boy Scout Troop. Where are all the cachers in and around Toppenish. Is anyone out there?

My son, Christopher (Dancing Penguin), and I recently traveled through Toppenish, Washington on our way to Leavenworth, Washington. We could not believe that a town as large as Toppenish, Washington had only ONE cache! And that was placed by a Boy Scout Troop. Where are all the cachers in and around Toppenish. Is anyone out there?

Had to check and you are right, there is only one cache in Toppenish but Zillah has several and lots of caches along the highway.

Well Rose you could have placed a few there.

Scubasonic

Scubasonic

I thought that you could not place caches that you could not maintain.

Scubasonic

I thought that you could not place caches that you could not maintain.

That is indeed Groundspeak's policy.