Geocache Navigtor app not working after upgrade

Hi All,

Last night I purchased the license key for the Geocache Navigator app for blackberry. I had a 7 day trial on it, used it without issue, and now that I've upgraded it cannot find my location, so I assume something is up with the gps settings on either the app or my phone. I did some google searching and messed around a bunch with the phone but no luck. Does anyone who uses this app know the proper settings?

Thanks so much :)

CF

You could try two things. My first guess is that it's an issue with the Geocache Navigator perhaps not getting the required data connection from your wireless provider to help provide position and location. If you haven't messed with the GPS settings on your Blackberry,then try seeing if there is an option on your phone that allows you to adjust the settings(in this case,the data connection) on specific apps you have installed. Also,if you can open the Geocache Navigator app,try the 'Reset' option.