For sale Pn-60

...price too low to trust?...

Um, no. It's been on sale with rebates elsewhere recently, making it around $200 new in box. For a used one to be a good "garage sale" deal it would have to be priced substantially lower. You might have better luck over on eBay, with a wider audience of people who don't research pricing very carefully.

...price too low to trust?...

Um, no. It's been on sale with rebates elsewhere recently, making it around $200 new in box. For a used one to be a good "garage sale" deal it would have to be priced substantially lower. You might have better luck over on eBay, with a wider audience of people who don't research pricing very carefully.

Hi.Thanks for the info. As I hope to buy a Montana someday can you tell me where you are finding the best prices? If I had got it at $200 I might consider keeping it as a backup.

I'm hesitant to name the vendor here (mods frown on commercial advertising in this forum), but you can find it listed at $250 and ultimately get it for less if you know where to look. Discussed in DeLorme forums here -- http://forum.delorme.com/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=28327 -- and though that particular sale requires a mail in rebate and ends tomorrow, it kinda sets an expectation of the a lower street price for a used one.

For reselling used stuff, a good way to set realistic pricing is check eBay COMPLETED (not open) auctions and note the high and middle ranges of what similar products sold for.