Gonna be a cheeky monkey here...

mousekakat

Hey all, long time no talk.... I'm still around, check in on occasion, but not often. Unemployment got the best of me and took most of my coin drive with it, but by golly, I didn't sell any of my collection, I hung in there!

Well, we're doing an event this summer, our third annual Camping, Caching and Chilling at the Croc event. Last summer I used almost all of my unactivated coins as prizes, and this summer I really don't have any to give out. I just started working this past week and won't have my first paycheck until the end of July, we're paid monthly here, so I'm in a bit of a pickle! I've got a few, and I mean FEW, coins I can trade with, but not many, so I was wondering if anyone would be willing to send a donation or two our way for the event?

It would be greatly appreciated.... and karma (no, not the great Dork) will repay you....

Naomi

Hey all, long time no talk.... I'm still around, check in on occasion, but not often. Unemployment got the best of me and took most of my coin drive with it, but by golly, I didn't sell any of my collection, I hung in there!

Well, we're doing an event this summer, our third annual Camping, Caching and Chilling at the Croc event. Last summer I used almost all of my unactivated coins as prizes, and this summer I really don't have any to give out. I just started working this past week and won't have my first paycheck until the end of July, we're paid monthly here, so I'm in a bit of a pickle! I've got a few, and I mean FEW, coins I can trade with, but not many, so I was wondering if anyone would be willing to send a donation or two our way for the event?

It would be greatly appreciated.... and karma (no, not the great Dork) will repay you....

Naomi

Hello my friend!!!

I will send you a couple of geocoins. I'll have to have a sort through and they won't be much, but still - a couple of geocoins. :)

Send me your address please.

Edited by keewee

Hi Naomi! I'm so happy to hear from you in the forums! I've missed you. I'm so glad you have a new job-it looks like this economy has left no (or at least not many that I know of) countries untouched. We have been through a lot of layoffs, but were fortunate enough to find another job fairly quickly-before too much damage was done!

At any rate, email your address and I will be happy to send out some Geocoins to you. When do you need them?

I'm sure I have a couple I can send your way as well.

Good to see you posting again.

It HAS been a while, hasn't it! I do keep checking in here, though. It's still on my personal bar :). I'm adjusting to the new job, but it's tough, I work 6:45 to 4:00 and after a few years of unemployment, my body is protesting loudly, lol! I've still got all my coins, though, kept them no matter what!! Hope to start getting back into coining some, we're still caching! Hoping to do a remint of one of my coins, the Hammer one, really soon!

Well fudge ripple... typed out a thank you and the forum ate it....

Thank you so much everyone! I think I've received all the packages mentioned here. I've thanked many of you personally on FB if I could find you!! There have been some really lovely coins minted in my absence!! SciFi, I got yours, too, thank you so much! You guys have helped this to be a great event in the making! Thank you!