android not connecting to gps & tom tom question

Ive been Geocaching about a month now....i use the C:geo app which i think is fantastic but recently it hasnt been letting me use the compass mode...its been constantly pointing west and the distance isnt decreasing!

Is anyone else having problems or knows how maybe i could fix it using other apps or something ???

Also second question can i use a tom tom on the walk mode to find the caches?? Im heading to leeds tomorrow for a long weekend an i was planning to use this form of gps if my phone doesnt want to play ball.....Would really like some help here guys :)

thanks Jade xx

Ive been Geocaching about a month now....i use the C:geo app which i think is fantastic but recently it hasnt been letting me use the compass mode...its been constantly pointing west and the distance isnt decreasing!

Is anyone else having problems or knows how maybe i could fix it using other apps or something ???

thanks Jade xx

Check that 'Use GPS satellites' is turned on under Settings, Location.

Hi guys thanks for the replies....The tom tom over in leeds worked perfectly....Finally updated the C:geo and everything is cool with that too!! Saw some amazing sites in Leeds (well swillington) that as a child i used to just walk straight by! Good times.

Thanks for the help ppl...Happy caching :)