What's the most dangerous animal you've come across?

The most dangerous animal on this planet is man.

Yup... Other than the occasional angsty house cat, man is the only critter capable of villainy.

I dunno...sometimes it seems like mosquitoes have a wide network spread out across the state and hell-bent on consuming every last drop of my blood, condemning me to a slow, itchy death.

Edited by J Grouchy

Yup... Other than the occasional angsty house cat, man is the only critter capable of villainy.

I dunno...sometimes it seems like mosquitoes have a wide network spread out across the state and hell-bent on consuming every last drop of my blood, condemning me to a slow, itchy death.

Okay, I'll give you that one. :lol:

And coincidentally, the mosquito tops many "worlds most dangerous animals" list. In the U.S. they're mostly an annoyance, though some carry west nile virus, but even that is fairly mild compared to malaria and dengue fever.

And coincidentally, the mosquito tops many "worlds most dangerous animals" list. In the U.S. they're mostly an annoyance, though some carry west nile virus, but even that is fairly mild compared to malaria and dengue fever.

But didn’t you know?

Some time ago (your choice of) God decided that mankind had made such a mess of the world that we should be wiped out.

However He/She/It decided first to get together a representative of all non-human living creatures and put to them the following proposition.

Unless two of them speak up in favour of mankind, we will be eliminated.

The only one to support our survival is the domesticated dog.

God is about to wipe out to humanity, when the mosquito says “OK, perhaps they are worth keeping.”

That’s why we are still here.