Oregon Shutdown

tozainamboku

A few months ago I got a log on my Wherigo that said it would crash whenever you clicked the Action button on a object or character. The Oregon is supposed to display the commands for the object when you click this button. Another player in the same group said his Oregon only crashed once but they didn't know what they were supposed to do at a certain point and gave up.

Since then some other players also got stuck in the same spot. (They were using the iPhone and Android players) So I made some changes to provide another task and have one of the characters give hints if you ask.

Today I went to check out my new cartridge and my Oregon shut down whenever I clicked the Action button. (If the object only has one command, it works OK).

The last time I ran my cartridge in the field, it ran OK. So I suspect that there was a update in the Garmin software in the meantime that is causing the problem. Are there any reports of this? And any workarounds?

What Oregon you use and what soft version? Some soft versions is evil!:)

You need try diferent soft versions.

http://garminoregon.wikispaces.com/Versions

Holmes

I'm using an Oregon 400t with software version 4.10.

The other cacher who was seeing similar problem was says he had just updated to that latest version (that was in February) so that might be one on the more recent betas (4.11 or 4.12) or it may be 4.10. I was hoping that someone could tell me if this is a know problem in any of the Garmin versions and which one I should use (and tell others to use).