Difficulty seeing...

Dale_Lynn

Any body have difficulties seeing "link" words in text...

I mean they are dark blue on white or gray background, which is pretty close to black on white or gray background. Which is pretty tough on old tired eyes...

Maybe if Jeremy gets a "spare moment" he could change the code to "underline" them or "bold" print them or maybe even change color to RED of something more contrasting...

Just some rambling thoughts!

Cheers!

Dale

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm Diagonally Parked, In A Parallel Universe.

I am positive that you can do this through the options menu on your browser. At least the underline thing directly and easily. Link colors are generally set by the web site, overriding the default setting of the browser unless the browser always uses its own colors. Maybe Jeremy could change the colors of links on the site to be more visible.

I'm not lost!

I just don't know where I am.

To underline links in IE click tools> internet options> advanced tab> scroll down to find underline links Its not hard to find there are three radio button selections you won't miss it.

IN netscape navigator select edit> preferences> Appearance> colors in this window you can change the color of links visited and not visited and also check the box to add underline.

icon_biggrin.gif

Eeyore

To underline links in IE click tools> internet options> advanced tab> scroll down to find underline links Its not hard to find there are three radio button selections you won't miss it.

IN netscape navigator select edit> preferences> Appearance> colors in this window you can change the color of links visited and not visited and also check the box to add underline.

icon_biggrin.gif

Eeyore

These are all valid suggestions to change options in IE or Netscape, but unfortunately if I do that it then changes the options for "other" non-geocache sites I visit... Its a no win situation.....

Dale

I'm Diagonally Parked, In A Parallel Universe.

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Z:

quote:
Originally posted by Dale_Lynn:

"other" non-geocache sites...

Anyone icon_confused.gif know what this means?

It means that changing the settings in IE or NS is a global solution that will change the appearance of every web site that is browsed. Dale wants a solution that is local to geocaching.com.

I'm not lost!

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Z:

quote:
Originally posted by Dale_Lynn:

"other" non-geocache sites...

Anyone icon_confused.gif know what this means?

It means that changing the settings in IE or NS is a global solution that will change the appearance of every web site that is browsed. Dale wants a solution that is local to geocaching.com.

I'm not lost!