FS Ammo Cans - Grand Rapids, MI

I have some Ammo cans for sale. I have a mix of 30's ($7) and 50's ($9) which are what I most often find when out caching. Nothing quite like actually finding a substantial cache in the woods! I also have some 40's ($15) which are extra wide and some Saw boxes which are also called double 50's ($25) These are very large and have two latches. Email me if you want actual dimensions I am located in Grand Rapids, MI and am willing to ship (you pay actual shipping) but they are pretty heavy and it gets expensive fast.

Email me through my GC profile (GSRCJ) or to Jameskuipers@hotmail.com

apparently my understanding of the 40's and double 50's was wrong. the 40 caliber container is the one with two latches and that one is the largest and is $25. the double 50 or fat 50 is taller and wider than a typical 50 and those are $15. Sorry for the confusion - I will email pictures with the different types and can give actual measurements if you want too - just to make sure you are getting exactly what you expect.