Record?

Now this is completely true, and the cache was not owned by the Reviewer publishing it. But the record from the moment the Submit button was clicked to the Publish button was clicked is

One Second :yikes: and that's held by Eckington (Retired UK Reviewer) and I've had this confirmed by cachers stood watching at the time.

So even though he's not set a record, well done to Graculus for excellent service :cool:

Deci

computer_typing_animated.gif

Note to self.... must remember to work slower from now on :rolleyes:

Yeah... The one they call Eckington has nailed the record... But what's the LONGEST time between submission and approval? :lol:

Also, I'm still sat on a gcz.... Cache code that was never published... Will this be a record when I do something with it? Hopefully this will happen early in November.

Now this is completely true, and the cache was not owned by the Reviewer publishing it. But the record from the moment the Submit button was clicked to the Publish button was clicked is

Cheers, Dave, Crab Wood Night Cache or something like that I seem to remember!

One Second :yikes: and that's held by Eckington (Retired UK Reviewer) and I've had this confirmed by cachers stood watching at the time.

So even though he's not set a record, well done to Graculus for excellent service :cool:

Deci

Eckington was always a bid dodgy though... Can we be sure there was no foul play? :)

He now owns 3 bantams mnd!

Just the 3?

Hope the man is enjoying his retirement, it's well earned. Had to put up with some ridiculous cache's from me... a couple of them, in retrospect were very bad ideas that wouldn't last. However, I am looking a resurrecting one of them now that I can do it better.

But what's the LONGEST time between submission and approval? :lol:

I submitted a couple of series on May 15th and they not yet been approved, but to be fair i did get a message from the reviewer to list all the things i had done wrong lol, hopefully ive fixed them all now and have been waiting for a re review since the 18th, think ive irrited the reviewers with all my mistakes :(

will be checking every 15 minutes to see if they ve made it as i set the series up for a camping event that starts at 2pm today!!!!!!

gonna cry if they dont make it, been out in the pouring rain with baby, fell down a waterfall into a stream and had a 3.5 mile hike home after and got stung lots of times trying to get problems sorted in time :(

please please please reviewers have mercy

But what's the LONGEST time between submission and approval? :lol:

I submitted a couple of series on May 15th and they not yet been approved, but to be fair i did get a message from the reviewer to list all the things i had done wrong lol, hopefully ive fixed them all now and have been waiting for a re review since the 18th, think ive irrited the reviewers with all my mistakes :(

will be checking every 15 minutes to see if they ve made it as i set the series up for a camping event that starts at 2pm today!!!!!!

gonna cry if they dont make it, been out in the pouring rain with baby, fell down a waterfall into a stream and had a 3.5 mile hike home after and got stung lots of times trying to get problems sorted in time :(

please please please reviewers have mercy

Fingers crossed. You'll get email as soon as they are published. I guess the reviewer is double checking everything due to the mistakes.

I'm going for the longest from hiding to FTF! Had a code starting GCZ for a LONG time.. box hidden... box still there... but I haven't got around to making it available yet.

I have to say a huge thank you to Graculus for publishing my 6 year olds puzzle cache so quickly. She (Sophie World) got the notification through at breakfast so went to school a very happy girl! She put a lot of effort into her puzzle and is very proud of it. I think we had a 9 hour turn around on the cache being published.

Thanks again.