Pics of Interesting "Physical Waypoints"

I can start with this one. It's not amazing, but certainly better than your average nano or key holder with a strip of coordinates. This one was made out of sculpy and magnetically attaches along the "spine" (top area in image) inside a steel fence post. The image printed on the "base" is then pointed upward so it can be seen by a flashlight peering down. (The letter is used for an offset calculation).

241737_10150189787628400_692118399_6913128_6012680_o.jpg

Edited by daschpeeg

I can start with this one. It's not amazing, but certainly better than your average nano or key holder with a strip of coordinates. This one was made out of sculpy and magnetically attaches along the "spine" (top area in image) inside a steel fence post. The image printed on the "base" is then pointed upward so it can be seen by a flashlight peering down. (The letter is used for an offset calculation).

241737_10150189787628400_692118399_6913128_6012680_o.jpg

I've taken a few pictures, but I don't believe I've ever taken a picture of physical waypoint.

As I look back, that's because the physical waypoints I've seen have largely pill bottles, film canister's & Altoid tins.

Perhaps the coolest I've seen is the , which I know you've seen (and saying more would be a spoiler).

Edited by Ecylram