Make this page printer friendly.

leatherman

I print out the page for the caches I search for on a color ink jet.

I think it would be great if the printer friendly page had none of the images on it. Other than the cache type icon and the small map at the bottom of the page.

If it's easier to make the page text only, you can right click on the map pic and print it seperatly.

Dissclaimer:

This is only an opinion. This is a compillation of experiences with three specific GPSr units. These experiences may or maynot add or detract from the specific capabilities of other units of the same makes or models. Any experiances or opinions by this user may or maynot support or conflict with the experiances or opinions of other users, and will not be held in debate.

This is only an opinion.

Preperation, the first law to survival.

39197_400.jpg

I've cut and pasted the text on to notepad and wordpad. It works for just the text. However it omits the difficulty stars and the cache type icon.

I also knew that you could print B&W only. If you print on a lazer jet it's B&W only and super cheap.

The point was conveniance on the site. One click and it strips away all graffics and logs. There can't be that much changes to the html code for these changes.

New options are changed and added all the time. This is just one suggestion I would like to see.

Preperation, the first law to survival.

39197_400.jpg