Weird adventure

Well, today when I was grabbing the final of a multi, i had the weirdest experience ever.

Read the following log

Found  May 18 by sword fern (236 found)

Wow. You don't wanna know what happened today. What's that? You do? Ok, here we go.

After getting a hint for the final from the CO, I made my way down there to grab a quick find. Instead of being quick, it turned out to be rather gross.

I started down the trail with my mom, to see a jogger go past us.

"darn" I said. Now I have to wait for him to go away before I can search. So I sighed and continued down the trail with my mom. I've been here tons of times before, but never knew there was a final to a multi cache here. So when I ca,e down to the dead end, i saw the that the jogger had taken off his shorts and underwear, dabbing something on his exposed and extremely visible butt. I turned around and told my mom to stay there be use this guy was putting ointment on his butt. So she asked my why he was doing it While I was pretending to climb a tree.after he left, we went to GZ to make the find. Lots and lots of ants nearby so I watched where I touched. When i came out with the bison tube, I saw that there were tissues tossed in the side with brown gooey stuff on it. POOP. Right there. That jogger had gone number two and dumped his wipes on the ivy. I pointed that out to my mom, and she told me to hurry up so we could go. I asked her for my pen, and as I was signing the log, I saw a HUGe glob of icky brown poop on top of my moms sandals. She wasn't wearing socks, so a sizable chunk of the joggers poop was on her toes, while another bigger chunk of poop was on her sandals. She got pretty startled and threw here sandals next to a tree. I told her DON't do that. It was against geocachers to do that. She said she did 'nt care and told me to leave it there. Of course I went there and tried to bring it back by kicking it, but she told me again not to do that. So i moved it to make it less visible and hurried along to catch up with my mom walking barefoot back to the car.

Boy, that was an adventure.

TFTCSL, and p.s. The thing Holding the bison is on the ground.

As you can see, this is a weird adventure.

What I don't understand is how your mom managed to be standing so close behind the poopster?

Well, we were standing behind a tree about 20 meters away, with blackberry buzhes giving the poopster privacy. He was slightly visible as the trail turned, but we could see him.

Edited by sword fern

Haha, reminds me of my most discusting find :D

I was climbing down a cliff near a castle in Latvia. When I came down there were a group of fishermans stairing strangly at me (like it was the first time they saw a 23 year old Dutch guy climbing down an cliff :D ). They saw me walking in the direction of the little cave where the cache was hidden. Once I entered I heard them laughing out loud and I already felt really unconfortable. I found out they took a dump in that cave and that I was dancing in their sh*t... Not cool, well, at least I found the cache :D My girlfriend laughed her a** of after I climbed the cliff up again. Poop in sandals is by the way extremely dirty

Edited by nowilly

Well, today when I was grabbing the final of a multi, i had the weirdest experience ever.

Read the following log

Found  May 18 by sword fern (236 found)

Wow. You don't wanna know what happened today. What's that? You do? Ok, here we go.

After getting a hint for the final from the CO, I made my way down there to grab a quick find. Instead of being quick, it turned out to be rather gross.

I started down the trail with my mom, to see a jogger go past us.

"darn" I said. Now I have to wait for him to go away before I can search. So I sighed and continued down the trail with my mom. I've been here tons of times before, but never knew there was a final to a multi cache here. So when I ca,e down to the dead end, i saw the that the jogger had taken off his shorts and underwear, dabbing something on his exposed and extremely visible butt. I turned around and told my mom to stay there be use this guy was putting ointment on his butt. So she asked my why he was doing it While I was pretending to climb a tree.after he left, we went to GZ to make the find. Lots and lots of ants nearby so I watched where I touched. When i came out with the bison tube, I saw that there were tissues tossed in the side with brown gooey stuff on it. POOP. Right there. That jogger had gone number two and dumped his wipes on the ivy. I pointed that out to my mom, and she told me to hurry up so we could go. I asked her for my pen, and as I was signing the log, I saw a HUGe glob of icky brown poop on top of my moms sandals. She wasn't wearing socks, so a sizable chunk of the joggers poop was on her toes, while another bigger chunk of poop was on her sandals. She got pretty startled and threw here sandals next to a tree. I told her DON't do that. It was against geocachers to do that. She said she did 'nt care and told me to leave it there. Of course I went there and tried to bring it back by kicking it, but she told me again not to do that. So i moved it to make it less visible and hurried along to catch up with my mom walking barefoot back to the car.

Boy, that was an adventure.

TFTCSL, and p.s. The thing Holding the bison is on the ground.

As you can see, this is a weird adventure.

Well, I've had dog poop enough times on my shoes. It's refreshing to know that the poor jogger had to do what he had to do, but the careless dog owners...well that's another story.

Haha, reminds me of my most discusting find :D

I was climbing down a cliff near a castle in Latvia. When I came down there were a group of fishermans stairing strangly at me (like it was the first time they saw a 23 year old Dutch guy climbing down an cliff :D ). They saw me walking in the direction of the little cave where the cache was hidden. Once I entered I heard them laughing out loud and I already felt really unconfortable. I found out they took a dump in that cave and that I was dancing in their sh*t... Not cool, well, at least I found the cache :D My girlfriend laughed her a** of after I climbed the cliff up again. Poop in sandals is by the way extremely dirty

This literally made me laugh out loud hahaha ... i cant just picture old greasy fishermen with dirty grins laughing their villain laughs... classic :lol: