Cache logs/Spoilers..4 diff is any more?

Hi

after setting a small series i thought il try and add a Difficult one with a 4 rating,

Which some found it difficult,then others read old logs and found it very easy,,I said on the cache page in no way give the hiding away! but im not so sure people really stick to this <_< thinking of moving it, to put it back up to a 4*,,,should i or is this just how things pan out as in you cant make it difficult because logs will always be SPOILERS!!!!!

Is this not the same as reading the hint before your at GZ? :huh:

I said on the cache page in no way give the hiding away! but im not so sure people really stick to this <_<

How is it that you don't know? If it's your cache, you obviously know what the hide is all about, so you should also know if any logs contain any spoilers?

Hi

after setting a small series i thought il try and add a Difficult one with a 4 rating,

Which some found it difficult,then others read old logs and found it very easy,,I said on the cache page in no way give the hiding away! but im not so sure people really stick to this <_< thinking of moving it, to put it back up to a 4*,,,should i or is this just how things pan out as in you cant make it difficult because logs will always be SPOILERS!!!!!

Once upon a time I found this a very useful guide:

Have a look here!

Hi

Once upon a time I found this a very useful guide:

Have a look here!

kool but never that easy when you dont know what your looking for Cheers il bookmark it :D Edited by Geobuzzbee

Well, my opinion on it is that if you as the CO can't see how any of the previous logs make the hunt easier, then you can't really consider them as spoilers (even if they contain subtle hints understandle to other people, but you don't know that), so any action against them would be unfounded.

Well, my opinion on it is that if you as the CO can't see how any of the previous logs make the hunt easier, then you can't really consider them as spoilers (even if they contain subtle hints understandle to other people, but you don't know that), so any action against them would be unfounded.

there is one that really i feel gives it away,

there is one that really i feel gives it away,

In that case it's perfectly fine to send them a message and ask them to change the log. Encrypting it is also an option, but usually doesn't have much effect. If you feel strongly about it, you can also delete the log entirely, but that should really be the very last option to consider, and only if it's an outright and blatant spoiler.

All of the above my opinion of course.