Leaving an Input window

triga

Hi,

I have a cartridge with an "Always On" Input window that triggers when entering a zone.

Now I'd like to LEAVE the input window when leaving the zone. Is there any way to do this?

ShowScreen doesn't work...

Is it possible to send an answer to the input window upon leaving a zone. This way the input is given without needing the user to press a button.

There is not a way to interact with an input window. ShowScreen was supposed to work, though only Wherigo.ShowScreen(Wherigo.MAINSCREEN) is supported, to my knowledge, across all devices (which one are you using?). I'm not sure if showing a message, even, will cancel the input.

You are walking a dangerous line for the Garmin Players. Any Garmin GPSr will power off if a second input is displayed while one is currently active (even if it's the "same" input because, to be frank, each time you call an input, it's actually a different object).

There is not a way to interact with an input window. ShowScreen was supposed to work, though only Wherigo.ShowScreen(Wherigo.MAINSCREEN) is supported, to my knowledge, across all devices (which one are you using?). I'm not sure if showing a message, even, will cancel the input.

You are walking a dangerous line for the Garmin Players. Any Garmin GPSr will power off if a second input is displayed while one is currently active (even if it's the "same" input because, to be frank, each time you call an input, it's actually a different object).

That's what I was afraid of...

Currently I was using Wherigo.ShowScreen(0) <- Works for me to show the main screen in other situations. But nothing actually happened.

Showing a message will display the message, but when pressing OK it will just go back to the input window.

I was using this input window to make my cartridge more user friendly, I'm guessing I'll have to go back to making my manual better... :P