An error has occured

a4gom

There is probably a simple answer and I'm sure if I search long enough i'll probably find it but can anyone explain whats going on here.

Yesterday I got an email to say that one of my trackables had been placed in a cache. "Cache Kart"

Great news I thought as the same person has been carrying it around logging it at every cache he's visited since I let it loose a month or so ago.

I've tried to look at the cache and the log but the page opens with "An Error Has Occurred" where the cache name should be and "N/A" where the cache ref would be.

It says

Sorry, you cannot view this cache listing until it has been published.

and

You Are Not Logged In [You are not logged in. You must be logged in to view this content.](even though I am logged in!)

and that there have been [99,999 Logged Visits]

What does all this mean? Where is my trackable?

It's common for people to place trackable items in unpublished geocaches. Once the cache is published, you will be able to see the details. You will be happy to see that the owner of the new cache created it specifically for dropping off your travel bug at a place consistent with the TB's goal.

I am moving your thread from the Geocaching Topics forum.

It's common for people to place trackable items in unpublished geocaches. Once the cache is published, you will be able to see the details. You will be happy to see that the owner of the new cache created it specifically for dropping off your travel bug at a place consistent with the TB's goal.

Thanks for the reply, thats great news

disregard...

Edited by Team Monkeyboy