Need some stories for a project

I'm uneasy about posting this because I figure I will get blasted for spamming, but I'm working on a project and I need some essays about geocaching. Specifically, short but edgy essays with casual language with topics about the darker corners of the sport such as specific lonely caches and the planning/hunt and what went wrong, details about the adventure for an extreme cache, etc. Absolutely no essays about "how to" or those dripping with geekery. Marinate a few paragraphs in awesomeness and serve them on a few artistic photos.

If this is too spammy, let me know and I will delete it or the mods can delete it. I've asked specific individuals to help me out over the past few months and everyone has been willing in theory, I have yet to get much in the results department. If you want more details just contact me and we can hash that out (contact me via my profile or wvangler1@yahoo.com).

Thanks folks.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for or not. I know one or two people who completed it The Lost Treasure of the Confederates

Not really, I'm not looking for specific caches. I have been wanting to do Lost Treasure myself, I've done some other tunnel caching in Charlotte personally. I'm also not looking to plagiarize off of other people's stuff. I am looking for volunteers who like to write and want to submit some exclusive stuff.

My "project" is actually a publication that I think at least a few people will like because it is a niche thing. Every geocaching communication out there is broad, inclusive, family-friendly, happy daisies and buttercups, that kind of thing. What I'm working on is more like a skateboarding magazine. Less fanny packs and more rock climbing shoes. Something to appeal to younger audiences and those more interested in the 20 mile hikes and hanging from ropes. Stories from people who think that a cache isn't worth a favorite point unless you had an adrenaline rush. Uncensored rants and artistic urban photographic eye candy. It will offend some and scintillate others. I posted it in this forum because it likely has more visitors that get off the pavement and experience a different level of geocaching.

This may not ever take off and fly at all, but I have a vision and wanted to see where I could go with it over the next couple of months before squashing the idea.