Coming up: UK's 100th cacher with 5,000+ finds

Coming up very soon we will have over 100 cachers in this country with over 5,000 finds...is that sad or not :blink::blink::blink:

The top UK charts!

It appears to be very Groundspeak centric - they don't count caches listed on other sites.

I can see it would make the job of compiling the stats much more difficult, as there is no guarantee that a cacher would use the same name on different sites, though it is pretty normal to do so. And it would be almost impossible to eliminate those that are cross-listed. But it does mean the stats are incomplete.

Rgds, Andy

Anyone care to tell me what caches are used to calculate this as using the search on that site with my home co-ords yields no results at all :sad:

It's all Groundspeak cache listings, so your home coords don't come in to it.

You're currently rated 1639th. Looks like your last few finds haven't registered yet(there's a little bit of a lag).

Surprised to see I'm only just outside the top 500. Now there's incentive to go out and find some boxes!

Anyone care to tell me what caches are used to calculate this as using the search on that site with my home co-ords yields no results at all :sad:

It's all Groundspeak cache listings, so your home coords don't come in to it.

You're currently rated 1639th. Looks like your last few finds haven't registered yet(there's a little bit of a lag).

Surprised to see I'm only just outside the top 500. Now there's incentive to go out and find some boxes!

'Several' are used, I set out to visit Craven A in Shropshire, at find 221, to get into the list!

I used to be at position 80-something but then I remembered my real life!! :ph34r:

When I've managed to log the caches from this weekend I'll be at around 310 mark..... I was surprised I was THAT high up to be honest... I don't cache like I used to! :o