Is it wrong for me to pray they get poison ivy in their crotch for life?

sigh.

*&%^$$%#&^%&% cache muggler. may you get poison ivy in your crotch for life! with no cure, no relief!

My cache "Connie's Curse" was in a really nice place, wooded but with a great view of the lake.

It was named after my mother in law. oooo....maybe I should wish HER upon them....that might even be worse than poison ivy in the crotch.

thieves...I can't stand thieves! They tick me off more than anyone else in this world!

Do you really want that to happen to a kid? Most likely, it's a kid. Now an adult....

Historically, the serial cache defiler is an adult male age 30+. Probably a former cacher. IT career. Loves mom.

Historically? So now they're 40+, still living with mom because they just can't leave it alone & stop scratching in public! :laughing:

Do you really want that to happen to a kid? Most likely, it's a kid. Now an adult....

My 5 year old knows that stealing wrong.

And where this cache is located....you need a boat (I would think an adult would be present), or you need to bushwhack for quite a ways...its in a park with miles of wooded trails, I don't usually see groups of kids here. Maybe a scout troup...but they would have an adult, and wouldn't be *that* far off the trail. The cache was in a remote location.

So I will re-phrase. Anyone under 5 years old is exempt because just maybe their momma hasn't taught them yet, but by the time they start school, surely SOMEONE will inform them that stealing is wrong. Anyone between the ages of 5-15 years....may you scratch for only 6 months after you give up your thieving ways. Keep on thieving, keep on scratching, LOL.

sigh.

*&%^$$%#&^%&% cache muggler. may you get poison ivy in your crotch for life! with no cure, no relief!

My cache "Connie's Curse" was in a really nice place, wooded but with a great view of the lake.

It was named after my mother in law. oooo....maybe I should wish HER upon them....that might even be worse than poison ivy in the crotch.

thieves...I can't stand thieves! They tick me off more than anyone else in this world!

Wow. Tell us how you really feel. :blink:

sigh.

*&%^$%#&^%&% cache muggler. may you get poison ivy in your crotch for life! with no cure, no relief!

It's probably wrong, but I understand the sentiment. smile.gif

I cannot speak to you as to whether it is wrong or not. I'm a Libertarian, so I can only decide what it wrong for me.

Doesn't the Libertarian creed include the tenant that you do no harm to others?

I always believed you could live your life as you see fit as long as it doesn't harm others and their pursuit of living the life they want to live.

That would mean that even as a Libertarian you should know that stealing anothers property is wrong.

I cannot speak to you as to whether it is wrong or not. I'm a Libertarian, so I can only decide what it wrong for me.

I always believed you could live your life as you see fit as long as it doesn't harm others and their pursuit of living the life they want to live.

That would mean that even as a Libertarian you should know that stealing anothers property is wrong.

I'm guessing he was responding to the question in the thread's title, "Is it wrong for me to pray they get poison ivy in their crotch for life?"

I'm guessing he was responding to the question in the thread's title, "Is it wrong for me to pray they get poison ivy in their crotch for life?"

That would be it.

sigh.

Good vent!!

So hide another cache nearby and note the original location in the cache contents as a 'since your here, go visit lat XXXX lon XXXX for great view' that way you get the best of both worlds. Also note that, if along the way to the cache, if you see anyone vigerously scratching their crotch, point and chant "Cache Thief, cache thief, cache thief!!".

I agree with AlabamaRambler: Don't let it affect your enjoyment of Geo-caching. Get right back up an continue to show your enthusiasm - that will help prove that generosity and good-will triumphs over selfishness. I WOULD though try a different location. Consistent trashing of a cache could be a sign that someone is holding a grudge.

Ohh, gotta go, I got this really bad rash in my . . . :laughing:

Kid , Adult, Animal or weather - it happens move along, its a common downside to this game. If human, then Karma takes care of that...

Edited by EvilTree

Historically, the serial cache defiler is an adult male age 30+. Probably a former cacher. IT career. Loves mom.

Us "IT" guys take offense to that comment... dry.gif { insert witty joke here} <--- i got nothing.

Edited by EvilTree

According to the philosophical tenant, theft is wrong and if praying for harm actually inflicted harm then it too would be wrong. Unless we are dealing with a greater evil thing.

If a maggot came down with a permanent PI jock itchdevil.gifthen I can hardly imagine their thieving ways would continue, bringing the greater good to the manyinnocent.gif.

~~~edit~~~

somehow dropped a word.

Edited by Vater_Araignee

I had poison ivy on my crotch when I was 6 years old. I apparently went to the bathroom after touching PI without washing my hands. It was not fun, in the least bit. :o

+1

It wasn't PI, but sumac.

Be careful what you wipe with.

I spent several days face down in bed with a fan blowing on it.

As for the cache, if someone finds a mysterious container in the woods, and brings it home thinking it's trash, and throws it away still thinking it's trash...

I've seen many a cache that could easily pass for discarded trash (not that yours could have, but beauty is in the eye...), if the 'finder' didn't read the stash note then it's just a box full of junk.

heres a little frustrating story. My wife and I went camping a couple weeks ago, first time for us, first time since we were both teenagers, we are in our 30s. Went on the hike to get the 7 caches on the trail, some were 4 star terrain. All were gone, cache owner of two has already confirmed they are gone and disabled them, so i know they all were taken. it sucked bad lol