7th International Math Trade

Ashallond

Has anybody heard from Los Muertos? I don't have confirmation that he received my coin. Did send an email, but no reply. It's the only one I am waiting to here about. <_<

Same with me and Team Amaroo... :unsure:

And uktim...(also sent and email and never got a reply)

Packages sent: (6-28-2011) Ashallond, DresselDragons, LewisClan77, ModelCitizen, Mpilchfamily, NOSNOW, Steben6, and Toojin.

(6-30-2011) Greenish, Laval K-9, Mamoreb, and Yanagi.

(7-5-2011) Team kizb, Uktim and Where'sMyMarbles

All packages are on their way!

Packages waiting confirmation received: Uktim. :unsure:

Packages from: ALL COINS RECEIVED!!! :D

Thanks to everyone that traded with me and put my coins on their want list, this has been so much fun!!!

HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM UKTIM?

Packages sent: (6-28-2011) Ashallond, DresselDragons, LewisClan77, ModelCitizen, Mpilchfamily, NOSNOW, Steben6, and Toojin.

Thanks to everyone that traded with me and put my coins on their want list, this has been so much fun!!!

I received my coins from UKTIM on August 3rd.

No, never had confirmation that my coin had arrived, even though I email - still didn't get a response. :(

Two weeks ago when we were on vacation the last package from Avroair arrived with the beautiful astronomical clocks inside. So I received all packages and all my packages arrived (though I didn't get a confirmation of Los Muertos).

Here are pics from all the coins (except the Anthus Laptop that I traded with TMA at the GCF and the beautiful Norwegian geocoin 2008 which I just forgot to add it to the photo):

00872842gq8aokswm.jpg

0087283nfthqr8loa.jpg

Thank you so much Ashallond for doing this fun mathtrade and thanks to all who traded with me.

We are finally home after our awesome three-month caching road trip! It was like Christmas in September for me with all the mailers. Geocoin heaven, to be exact! I would like to post some pics of what was in my mailbox, but can somebody please tell me how to do that? :anicute: Embarrassed to say, I don't know how! :blink:

Take the images and upload them to an image hosting site. I use Google Picasa. Each inmage host has a way to get a direct link to the image which you can then post here. In the Reply edit window there is an icon that looks like a little picture. To the right of the chain link and the left of the envelope. Click on that and paste your image link there.