7th International Math Trade

Ashallond

ALL PACKAGES SENT:

wilg (1), AtlantaGal (4), avroair (1), E&Cplus3 (2), eseurat (1), GoldBugGirl(2), kini_ont (2*), ModelCitizen (4); Nikon-ing (2), NOSNOW (1), uktim (1);

Back from holiday and had packages waiting from TMA and E&Cplus3; so just the one to go now...

Packages coming from: BlueEyedAussie (4);

Packages received from: AtlantaGal (4), Nikon-ing (2), mauison (2), E&Cplus3 (1), TMA (1)

Packages Sent: Yanagi, Sheltiedogshowlover, Pingos, Team Amaroo, Eseurat, Model Citizen

Expecting Packages: Ashallond, Where's My Marbles, Greenish, Avroair, MPILCHFAMILY, Laval K-9, Tonyalynnm, Pingos

Thanks Pingos! Photos will be in the mailbox thread :)

Sheltiedogshowlover & Team Amaroo, let me know when you receive yours, they were sent quite a while ago :huh:

Update: July 27th

Sent: GREENISH, E&CPLUS3, ESEURAT, MAMOREB, MODELCITIZEN, LEWISCLAN77, LAVAL K-9, ASHALLOND

Received: -ELEANOR-, AVROAIR, LEWISCLAN77, YANAGI, ICE13-333, KEEWEE+RATTUSBAGGUS

Only one more to go :)

Wow - I'm surprised they're not there yet. But then there have been some pretty erratic delivery times of late.

ALL PACKAGES SENT:

wilg (1), AtlantaGal (4), eseurat (1), GoldBugGirl(2), ModelCitizen (4); Nikon-ing (2), NOSNOW (1), avroair (1), E&Cplus3 (2), kini_ont (2*), uktim (1);

Packages coming from: BLUEEYEDAUSSIE (4);

Packages received from: AtlantaGal (4), Nikon-ing (2), mauison (2), E&Cplus3 (1), TMA (1)

Update: July 28th

Sent: GREENISH, E&CPLUS3, ESEURAT, MAMOREB, MODELCITIZEN, LEWISCLAN77, LAVAL K-9, ASHALLOND

Received: -ELEANOR-, AVROAIR, LEWISCLAN77, YANAGI, ICE13-333, KEEWEE+RATTUSBAGGUS :D

Last mailer came in today, I'm all done except for one on the side trade.

4e46aba7-ca3c-493a-a07f-c6eb264f58ac.jpg

Packages Sent: Yanagi, Sheltiedogshowlover, Pingos, Team Amaroo, Eseurat, Model Citizen

Expecting Packages: Ashallond, Where's My Marbles, Greenish, Avroair, MPILCHFAMILY, Laval K-9, Tonyalynnm, Pingos

Thank you Tonya for the extra little surprise, it's so cute!

I am glad you like it!! I have not had a lot of extra time to check out the forums, cub scouts and work are keeping me very busy, but I wanted to check and make sure you finally got your coin. I am glad you like your little extra :anibad: I haven't sent any of them out yet.

ALL PACKAGES SENT:

wilg (1), AtlantaGal (4), avroair (1), eseurat (1), GoldBugGirl(2), ModelCitizen (4); Nikon-ing (2), NOSNOW (1), kini_ont (2*), E&Cplus3 (2), uktim (1);

Packages coming from: BLUEEYEDAUSSIE (4);

Edit: Dresseldragons is now confirmed. :)

Anyone know something about dresseldragons? Only this recieve to be confirmed - and i´m still waiting for the last coin from yemon yime - but that´s ok, shipping to germany takes more time than inside the usa...

Sended mailers to:

avroair, dresseldragons, euserat, scificollector, the moop along, kini_ont

Waiting for mailers from:

avroair, greenish, mauison, sheltiedogshowlover, yemon yime

Edited by ice13-333

Received my last package today, Thanks greenish!!

Sheltiedogshowlover and Team Amaroo please let me know when yours arrive, i am getting worried about them.

Packages sent:

Where'sMyMarbles, eseurat (x2)

Packages received:

Nikon-ing, sheltiedogshowlover, pingos

It looks like the bubble mailer and the coin are lost in the mail and probably wil not show up any more. :(

Unfortunately I do not have another Tiki Stomp geocoin that I can send to you, but of course I will send you some other geocoin !

I will get in touch with you over the weekend to find a suitable solution.

Marjon

Packages sent:

Packages received:

It looks like the bubble mailer and the coin are lost in the mail and probably wil not show up any more. :(

Unfortunately I do not have another Tiki Stomp geocoin that I can send to you, but of course I will send you some other geocoin !

Marjon

Yep, is the most probably :shocked: ...but you can send me another coin if it's not problem, don't worry, I thank you anyway :smile:

Thanks Pingos! Photos will be in the mailbox thread :)

Sheltiedogshowlover & Team Amaroo, let me know when you receive yours, they were sent quite a while ago :huh:

Got your coin! Thanks!!

Packages sent:

Packages received:

Marjon

Yep, is the most probably :shocked: ...but you can send me another coin if it's not problem, don't worry, I thank you anyway :smile:

Today I have sent you another coin :D

I received the last coin. Now just waiting for confirmation from two that I send coins to.

Thanks for hosting the math trade!!

Sent to waiting confirmation of received:

BLUEEYEDAUSSIE, UKTIM

LEWISCLAN77, MAMOREB, NIKON-ING (2)[in hand for GW9], PINGOS, SCIFICOLLECTOR, SHELTIEDOGSHOWLOVER (2)

Waiting from:

TOOJIN, SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES, STEBEN6, PINGOS (2), GREENISH, KEEWEE, WILG, BLUEEYEDAUSSIE, ESEURAT

Finally able to confirm receipt of the last of the coins I am getting. Yeah! :D

Here's an update on our trades:

SENDING - Greenish, Ashallond, LewisClan77, yanagi, Laval K-9, Moozer, Los Muertos, Where'sMyMarbles,scificollector, Eseurat, NOSNOW

RECEIVING - AtlantaGal, Eseurat, E&CPlus3, Where'sMyMarbles, wilg, BlueEyedAussie, mamoreb, Avroair

So, I have received all I am getting and I am only waiting on confirmation of receipt from Los Muertos.

Can't post any pics until we get home from the trip 'cause I have even seen the coins yet! It'll be like Christmas :P

ALL PACKAGES SENT:

wilg (1), AtlantaGal (4), avroair (1), E&Cplus3 (2),eseurat (1), GoldBugGirl(2), ModelCitizen (4); Nikon-ing (2), NOSNOW (1), kini_ont (2*), uktim (1);

Still waiting for confirmation from uktim that the coin has arrived safely.

ALL Packages received: AtlantaGal (4), Nikon-ing (2), mauison (2), E&Cplus3 (1), TMA (1), BLUEEYEDAUSSIE (4)

Many thanks to all involved and especially to Ashallond!!!

Packages sent (arrival still to be confirmed):

DresselDragons (x1)

Packages to be Received From:

Blueeyedaussie(x1)

Mine from Blueeyeaussie finally arrived today so yours can't be too far away :)

Or maybe the postal services is using the Circle of 4 coin to find Tazzie and is having difficulty? :laughing:...

DresselDragons (x1)

Blueeyedaussie(x1)

Or maybe the postal services is using the Circle of 4 coin to find Tazzie and is having difficulty? :laughing:...

Actually Mr Smartypants, if it was using the Circle of 4 coin, it wouldn't have been able to locate New Zealand at all!!! :P

Unfortunately our mail all comes into Queensland to be sorted, then takes another 4 days to get from QLD to Tassie. Sigh.

DresselDragons (x1)

Blueeyedaussie(x1)

Actually Mr Smartypants, if it was using the Circle of 4 coin, it wouldn't have been able to locate New Zealand at all!!! :P

Unfortunately our mail all comes into Queensland to be sorted, then takes another 4 days to get from QLD to Tassie. Sigh.

Yeah... but that didn't create a situation where I could poke fun at you!! :laughing:

Now... to find a why to get NZ on to the Circle of 4 coins...

Packages sent:

Packages received:

Marjon

Marjon, thanks a lot for this rare and amazing coin :grin:

PairofNickells.jpg

I'm back home, and have received the last coin from E&CPLUS3.

I'm still waiting for confirmation from Los Muertos and uktim.

Sent:

AVROAIR, LOS MUERTOS, NIKON-ING, MAUISON, E&CPLUS3, YANAGI, BLUEEYEDAUSSIE, UKTIM (6/7), ESEURAT (14/7), MODELCITIZEN (14/7), Steben6 (14/7)

Waiting from:

E&CPLUS3, ESEURAT, GREENISH, KINI_ONT, LOS MUERTOS, MAUISON, MOOZER, NIKON-ING, NOSNOW, PINGOS, SCIFICOLLECTOR, YANAGI

Packages sent:

Packages received:

Marjon

Marjon, thanks a lot for this rare and amazing coin :grin:

PairofNickells.jpg

It was my pleasure to send this coin from your wishlist to you :D

DresselDragons (x1)

Blueeyedaussie(x1)

Yeah... but that didn't create a situation where I could poke fun at you!! :laughing:

Now... to find a why to get NZ on to the Circle of 4 coins...

Photocopy little pictures of NZ, cut them out (ask your parents to help you use the scissors), and stick them down on the Circle of 4 coin using some nice water based glue (stop sniffing Craig) and voila! Circle of 4 with NZ. You could also get creative and put some little fluffy white sheep stickers on the coin as well, along with some snow, with some teensy little Australians getting airlifted out of it

So

Packages sent:

Packages received:

:D :D :D

Thanks for this interesting and funny MathTrade!

...for when the next? :grin:

Traditionally the math trades are held near the first of the year. I just decided I wanted to run a summer version. and I'll stick with running the summer ones. I'll leave the new year ones to E&C.

Traditionally the math trades are held near the first of the year. I just decided I wanted to run a summer version. and I'll stick with running the summer ones. I'll leave the new year ones to E&C.

Thanks for doing this one Ashallond - a whole year was too long to wait ;)

Thanks for doing this one Ashallond - a whole year was too long to wait ;)

Ah - your internet is back up just in time then ;)

Ah - your internet is back up just in time then ;)

Your evil voodoo doesn't work on me Kiwiman

Oh... Good to know... then I can remove those pins from the doll and use them somewhere else then! :laughing:

(ah friendly fun... just like the old days :D)

Edited by keewee