7th International Math Trade

Ashallond

Packages sent: Mauison(x3), Atlantagirl(x2), Lewisclan77, E&Cplus3, Eseurat, Team kibz(x2), Mpilchfamily(x2), yanagi, mamoreb, The Moop Along

Packages Received: Avroair, Toojin, Ashallond, Mauison(x2), blueeyedaussie(x2), E&CPlus3, ice13-33, lewisclan77(x2), NoSnow, Steben6, Team kibz, The Moop Along

Edited by scificollector

All of my packages have been packed up and will be sent today to...

avroair, Nikon-ing x2, ModelCitizen, scificollector x2, eseurat, kini_ont, pingos, Six Little Spookies, Los Muertos, AtlantaGal,

-Eleanor-, and Mauison

I am awaiting packages from...

E&Cplus3, eseurat x3, kini_ont, Laval K-9, ModelCitizen, Moozer, NOSNOW, pingos x2, scificollector, sheltiedogshowlover, and steben6

All sent. 9 domestic and 3 international.

Sent:

LOS MUERTOS, NIKON-ING, MAUISON, E&CPLUS3, YANAGI, BLUEEYEDAUSSIE

Will be sent from the US: ESEURAT, MODELCITIZEN, STEBEN6

Extra offer sent by e-mail, will post on Wednesday if no response: UKTIM

Waiting from:

E&CPLUS3, ESEURAT, GREENISH, KINI_ONT, LOS MUERTOS, MAUISON, MOOZER, NIKON-ING, NOSNOW, PINGOS, SCIFICOLLECTOR, YANAGI

Four coins received today - thank you! Will post photos later.

Updating.....

Packages sent: Mauison(x3), Atlantagirl(x2), Lewisclan77, E&Cplus3, Eseurat, Team kibz(x2), Mpilchfamily(x2), yanagi, mamoreb, The Moop Along

Packages Received: Avroair, Toojin, Ashallond, Mauison(x2), blueeyedaussie(x2), E&CPlus3, ice13-33, lewisclan77(x2), NoSnow, Steben6, Team kibz, The Moop Along

Edited by scificollector

First mailer arrived today! Thanks!

Sended mailers to:

avroair, dresseldragons, euserat, scificollector, the moop along, kini_ont

Waiting for mailers from:

avroair, greenish, mauison, sheltiedogshowlover, yemon yime

will post a picture, when all coins are recieved.

Got my earth turtle today! :wub: And a couple of other nice coins. Photos posted in the mailbox thread. Thanks everyone!

Sent:

LOS MUERTOS, NIKON-ING, MAUISON, E&CPLUS3, YANAGI, BLUEEYEDAUSSIE

xtra offer sent by e-mail, will post on Wednesday if no response: UKTIM

Waiting from:

E&CPLUS3, ESEURAT, GREENISH, KINI_ONT, LOS MUERTOS, MAUISON, MOOZER, NIKON-ING, NOSNOW, PINGOS, SCIFICOLLECTOR, YANAGI

Updating.....

Edited by scificollector

Packages sent: (6-28-2011) Ashallond, DresselDragons, LewisClan77, ModelCitizen, Mpilchfamily, NOSNOW, Steben6, and Toojin.

(6-30-2011) Greenish, Laval K-9, Mamoreb, and Yanagi.

(7-5-2011) Team kizb, Uktim and Where'sMyMarbles

All packages are on their way!

Packages arrived: Mplichfamily, Toojin, ModelCitizen, DresselDragons, and LewisClan77.

Packages from: AtlantaGal, DresselDragons, E&Cplus3, ice13-333, Keewee, TeamAmaroo, kini_ont, mamoreb, LewisClan77, manu luq, Mauison, Team kizb, ModelCitizen, MoonCat & KDT, Scificollector, Six Little Spookies, steben6, and yanagi

Packages received from: - (6-30-2011) ModelCitizen and Scificollector.

(7-1-2011) AtlantaGal

(7-2-2011) ice13-333 and steben6

I received packages from AtlantaGal, ice13-333 and steben6 over the weekend. I did a spur of the moment camping trip, so I'm still trying to catch up from being gone. I will post pictures this week. Thanks for the trades ladies :)

Had a great day with 3 packages from MPILCHFAMILY, MOOZER, STEBEN6 - thank you for the great coins! Will take a photo when all coins arrived.

all Packages sent 30/06 :

- E&CPLUS3

- THE MOOP ALONG

- MAUISONISON X2

- ESEURAT

- MOOZER

- KINI_ONT X2

- ATLANTAGAl X3

- WILG X2

- LOS MUERTOS

- MODELCITIZEN

- MAMOREB

Packages Received:

- MAMOREB 02/07

- DRNEAL 02/07

- MPILCHFAMILY 05/07

- MOOZER 05/07

- STEBEN6 05/07

- AVROAIR

- SCIFICOLLECTOR

- MOONCAT&KDT

- NIKON-ING

- WHERESMYMARBLES

- SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES

- ESEURAT

PACKAGES NEEDING TO SEND: eseurat (1), GoldBugGirl(2), kini_ont (2*), ModelCitizen (4), Nikon-ing (2), NOSNOW (1), uktim (1);

number in brackets is number of individual coins;

*includes Snoopy geocoin from rattusbaggus

PACKAGES SENT:

30/06/11 - wilg (1)

05/07/11 - AtlantaGal (4), avroair (1), E&Cplus3 (2)

PACKAGES COMING FROM: AtlantaGal (4), BlueEyedAussie (4), E&Cplus3 (1), mauison (2), Nikon-ing (2), TMA (1)

PACKAGES RECEIVED FROM: -

Haven't received anything yet, hope to get some today!

Is your mail person holding your mail hostage? I mailed packages on the 27th and they have made them to the east coast by now. One certainly should have made it to you!

Okay, I checked tracking and it said it was delivered on June 29th. Did your daughter swipe it?

Got a couple of packages today from AtlantaGal and pingos, thanks!

Coins to be received: ~Eleanor, AtlantaGal, LewisClan77, mamoreb, ModelCitizen, pingos, scificollector, The Moop Along, yanagi

All coins, domestic and international, have been mailed out.

All of my packages have been packed up and will be sent today to...

avroair, Nikon-ing x2, ModelCitizen, scificollector x2, eseurat, kini_ont, pingos, Six Little Spookies, Los Muertos, AtlantaGal,

-Eleanor-, and Mauison

E&Cplus3, eseurat x3, kini_ont, Laval K-9, ModelCitizen, Moozer, NOSNOW, pingos x2, scificollector, sheltiedogshowlover, and steben6

I got 2 more today from kini-ont and pingos. Thanks.

PACKAGES NEEDING TO SEND: Nikon-ing (2), NOSNOW (1), uktim (1);

PACKAGES SENT:

wilg (1), AtlantaGal (4), avroair (1), E&Cplus3 (2), eseurat (1), GoldBugGirl(2), kini_ont (2*), ModelCitizen (4);

PACKAGES COMING FROM: AtlantaGal (4), BlueEyedAussie (4), E&Cplus3 (1), mauison (2), Nikon-ing (2), TMA (1);

PACKAGES RECEIVED FROM: -

number in brackets is number of individual coins

Edited by keewee

Wow! I got this 4-piece Aztec Puzzle geocoin set yesterday in the mail from LewisClan77. Four coins, four tracking numbers, and they all fit together!

928361de-a06a-44ac-a0a7-36ad8ae53f42.jpg

320f6fd0-059c-44c7-be4b-beee426ce142.jpg

Thanks so much for the trade, Levi & Clan!

Blue skies!

Model Citizen - Zero Discipline

I miss it already. Enjoy. I will get the adoption sent over tomorrow.

Edited by LewisClan77

Wow! I got this 4-piece Aztec Puzzle geocoin set yesterday in the mail from LewisClan77. Four coins, four tracking numbers, and they all fit together!

928361de-a06a-44ac-a0a7-36ad8ae53f42.jpg

320f6fd0-059c-44c7-be4b-beee426ce142.jpg

Thanks so much for the trade, Levi & Clan!

Blue skies!

WOAH that's huge!!! On to my seeking list it must go! :D

PACKAGES NEEDING TO SEND: none - all packages now sent. YAY! :D

PACKAGES SENT:

wilg (1), AtlantaGal (4), avroair (1), E&Cplus3 (2), eseurat (1), GoldBugGirl(2), kini_ont (2*), ModelCitizen (4); Nikon-ing (2), NOSNOW (1), uktim (1);

PACKAGES COMING FROM: BlueEyedAussie (4), E&Cplus3 (1), mauison (2), TMA (1);

PACKAGES RECEIVED FROM: AtlantaGal (4), Nikon-ing (2)

Yay - first packages in today. Thanks to AtlantaGal and Nikon-ing for the great geocoins. Picture to following...

Sent:

LOS MUERTOS, NIKON-ING, MAUISON, E&CPLUS3, YANAGI, BLUEEYEDAUSSIE, UKTIM (6/7)

Waiting from:

Edited by mamoreb

All of my packages have been packed up and will be sent to...

-Eleanor-, and Mauison

update

Edited by LewisClan77

I had sveral packages waiting for me when I got home from GW9. Packages from Six Little Spookies, Pingos, Wilg, and Eseurat. I also got one had delivered at GW9 from Steben6.

Very nice coins. Thanks for the trades!!!

Status 7-7-11

Sent to waiting confirmation of received:

BLUEEYEDAUSSIE, LEWISCLAN77, MAMOREB, NIKON-ING (2)[in hand for GW9], PINGOS, SCIFICOLLECTOR, SHELTIEDOGSHOWLOVER (2), UKTIM

Waiting from:

TOOJIN, SIX LITTLE SPOOKIES, STEBEN6, PINGOS (2), GREENISH, KEEWEE, WILG, BLUEEYEDAUSSIE, ESEURAT

Another geocoin was in the mailbox yesterday. This time it was an antique gold Templar MMXI from yanagi. I love the detail and theme of this coin. My daughter and I tried to translate the latin inscription but couldn't get all of it.

c74f8842-801a-4c39-9cdf-89c2a9f1dd83.jpg

d5ee6cb0-3ce1-4b89-a47f-039bfc9b0262.jpg

Thanks for the great coin, Thomas!

Blue skies!

Haven't received anything yet, hope to get some today!

Is your mail person holding your mail hostage? I mailed packages on the 27th and they have made them to the east coast by now. One certainly should have made it to you!

Okay, I checked tracking and it said it was delivered on June 29th. Did your daughter swipe it?

No that would have been the wife who absently put it on the printer for me to "find"

Packages sent:

Pingos (x3), ICE13-333 (x2), DresselDragons (x1), NOSNOW (x1), Moonkat&KDT (x1), Mamoreb (x1), Eseurat (x1)

Packages to be Received From:

Blueeyedaussie(x1), Steben6 (x1), Model Citizen (x1), GoldBugGirl (x1), AtlantaGal (x1), Pingos (x1), Kini_Ont (x1), Laval K9 (x1), Eseurat (x2)

Thanks AtlantaGal - love the coin!!!!

Packages sent: (6-28-2011) Ashallond, DresselDragons, LewisClan77, ModelCitizen, Mpilchfamily, NOSNOW, Steben6, and Toojin.

(6-30-2011) Greenish, Laval K-9, Mamoreb, and Yanagi.

(7-5-2011) Team kizb, Uktim and Where'sMyMarbles

All packages are on their way!

Packages arrived: Mplichfamily, Toojin, ModelCitizen, DresselDragons, LewisClan77, and NOSNOW.

Packages from: AtlantaGal, DresselDragons, E&Cplus3, Greenish, ice13-333, Keewee, TeamAmaroo, kini_ont, mamoreb, LewisClan77, manu luq, Mauison, Team kizb, ModelCitizen, MoonCat & KDT, Scificollector, Six Little Spookies, steben6, and yanagi

Packages received from: - (6-30-2011) ModelCitizen and Scificollector.

(7-1-2011) AtlantaGal

(7-2-2011) ice13-333 and steben6

(7-5/6-2011) TeamAmaroo, Six Little Spookies, Manu luq, LewisClan77

(7-7-2011) DresselDragons, kini_ont

This Math Trade has been a blast! It has been like Christmas in my mailbox everyday. I will take some pictures of my new beauties over the weekend. Thanks to everyone that traded with me.

2 packages with great coins from scificollector and Nikon_Ing today:

all Packages sent 30/06 :

- E&CPLUS3

- THE MOOP ALONG

- MAUISONISON X2

- ESEURAT

- MOOZER

- KINI_ONT X2

- ATLANTAGAl X3

- WILG X2

- LOS MUERTOS

- MODELCITIZEN